Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Pokemon Violet IC

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Israh frowned, but followed, "So are we gonna hurry up and challenge the gym?" She asked. "I've been ready to battle the gym leader since we chose to come here." She was somewhat self-conscious that she was rushing everyone, but that was typical. When you didn't spend much time around other human beings, it was hard to adjust to being on a street filled with them. Plus, there were a lot more people in Hearthome. How did people call Snowpoint a city, when you always saw so few people there? Maybe it was just the fact that snow was old news there, and kids didn't have as much enthusiasm for it. Besides, who went for a walk in a blizzard, aside from Israh herself?
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:25 pm

Claire was both impressed and threatened by this new trainer who carried such anger and intimidation. It was amazing how much he scared the others, but Claire was supposed to be the scary one, not this newbie! And his buddy, who sounded like a total rookie, she would make quick work of him.

"Very well," she said, pulling out a Pokeball "let the battle commence! Prepare to meet your maker!"

Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 116
Gym Leader Claire has challenged you!

Claire threw the pokeball high into the air.

"Let's go, Horsea!" she called out. The Pokeball exploded in a flash of red light, and a cute-looking Horsea came to float above the gym floor.

---

"Calm down, Israh!" Bernard laughed "We don't have to bea tthe gym leader immediately! There's a lot of fun things to do in Hearthome City! WHy don't we all take a look around and spend a day just relaxing?" And with that, he grabbed Dess' Pokeball and opened it. The baby Whismur appeared at his feet and cooed like a dove. He picked Dess up and tickled him under the cheek inciting a quiet giggling. Dess' ears perked up, and he turned around a bit to see a market with all kinds of Pokemon goods set up in a park called Amnity Square. Dess made another coo and started to struggle in the direction of the market, as his poor eyesight made him only be able to see a collage of different colors which interested him.

"I think Dess wants to go to the market!" Bernard laughed "Do you guys want to come?" Cyril just nodded, his head being transfixed at his left hand where he'd touched Israh. Why was it so cold? Hands weren't cold, were they?

How would you know? You've never held a woman's hand before! he chastized himself.

"You alright C?" Bernard asked him.

"Yeah yeah, I'm fine." he said, not looking up "Yeah, market sounds good".
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 9:50 pm

Red reached into his pocket, taking out a small red and white sphere and held it out. "Crossfire! Destroy this joke!" Red growled, clicking the little button the the sphere's front and allowing the Gible to show. "Crossfire, finish this quickly with a dragon rage, don't let this little seahorse get away." He growled. The Gible nodded, and charged up the powerful special attack, before launching it. The dragon rage launched like a shockwave of red, nearing Claire's pokemon. 'Hopefully I can use speed against it... It is a seahorse... It moves like a human on a skateboard waving a Denny's menu really fast for propulsion... More like agressive floating.... Yeah, lets call it that....' Red thought to himself, smirking at his own joke. Hopefully Claire's pokemon could survive this dragon rage... He wanted a real battle.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Israh looked over her shoulder, at the gates leading to the woods where they had just come through. Just for a moment, she was sure she had seen something. Her eyes narrowed with suspicion, before she shook her head, "Well, okay, then. But if Dess is gonna walk around, I might as well let Wraith out of his pokeball, too." She then turned to Bernard, "Just in case, cover Dess' ears." She then took out the black pokeball and sent out Wraith, the shiny Gastly emerging from a cloud of shadowy energy. Wraith made a full 360 degree turn, looking at the area around him with cool interest. "Well, we're in Hearthome now. What do you think?" Israh asked. Wraith looked at her, before moving in a way that suggested a shrug. He looked like he didn't really care where they currently were, either way. Israh frowned, "You really are the most laid-back pokemon I have ever met." The Gastly's response was yet another shrug. Israh then responded with her own, "Well, anyway, let's go."
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:59 pm

Claire smirked evilly as the Horsea sped out of the attack's way and laughed at the angry Gible.

"You'll have to do better than that!" Claire yelled "Horsea, scald!" The Horsea spun around to face the angry Gible and sprayed a blast of boiling hot water at the Gible.

---

Dess looked around at the barrage of colors with his mouth open, cooing like a baby. Bernard laughed as he carried the little Whismur through the market to a stand that sold Pokemon dolls. Whismur nearly jumped out of Bernard's arms and at the stand. Bernard laughed and took Dess over to the stand, where he began to happily giggle. Bernard put him down on the table and laughed.

"Pick whichever you want." he said.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:29 pm

"Crossfire, defensive sand tomb. Once the danger passes switch to the offensive sand tomb and then sandstorm." Re said, looking down an using his hood to hide his smirk.

This gym leader has fallen into his trap.

"Gra!" The Gible snarled, punching the ground an making a large rock shoot up from the ground to protect him from the water attack. Then, large slabs of rock launched from the ground around the Horsea, trapping it. "Gra!" It snarled again, this time launching a sandstorm. The sand raged around, harming the Horsea, but also activating Gible's ability, sand veil. Red watched with a smile as his Gible disappeared within the sandstorm. He would attack from the shadows and attack the trapped horsea as he went.

"And to think you're a gym leader..." Red said to himself. Not caring if Claire heard.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:30 pm

Israh watched while Bernard purchased Dess a Pokemon doll. He was very kind to his Pokemon, and it was not hard to tell that he was a good person. She was still, though, unsure of Cyril, even after two days of traveling with him. She seldom spoke with him, and this made it difficult to understand his intentions, or even a general idea of his personality, as a whole. She did not know him, and he did not know anything about her. However, she did suspect that he was shy around most people. Every time he had tried to speak to her, he had blushed, and his Ditto obviously found this hilarious, as the Pokemon could not seem to stop itself from laughing at its trainer's blunder.

Israh then came out of her deep sense of thought, when she realized that her appearance was once more attracting the attention of strangers. Not wanting to be noticed, she pulled her hood over her head, letting the shadow of it fall over her face. This made her look less weird, and more intimidating, as though she were a threat. Of course, she wasn't, but it was just enough to shield her from prying eyes. People didn't mess with strangers that looked like they didn't want to be bothered. It was simple logic that dangerous-looking people could hurt you. Humans adopted so many vices with their stereotypes. That was why Israh preferred Pokemon, because they didn't have a tendency to stereotype, unless it involved predators and prey.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 am

There was one thing you didn't do when fighting Claire; taunt her. She becomes reckless and angry, and was known to do extremely angry and resentful things when in this attitude, as she felt as if she had to prove her worth to the world. She was once even said to have tossed a taunting trainer into the boiling water, though this is mainly fictitious. Horsea was done for. The attack had knocked it clean out. Claire returned it to her pokeball and then grabbed the next one.

"you'll have to do better than that!" she yelled "let's go Axew!" from out of the pokeball came a very cute-looking Axew who was trying to look as ferocious as possible.

"dragon dance!" she yelled through the storm. Axew began to dance around in circles in a vicious-looking dance, charging hisself up. Draco pulled the hood on his jacket up to shield his face from the blinding sand, but watched the battle intently from the sidelines. At one point he even took a notepad out and took some notes on a piece of paper.

"so this is what a real battle looks like!" he cried out.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 am

"Crossfire, return! You did well. Quake, stand by for battle!" Red roared over the sandstorm. When the desert crocodile came out, it glared hard at the Axew, showing its many teeth. The display was known to many as the ability intimidate. Certain pokemon just had that special something in them to do it.

"Hehe... That dragon dance would be a smart move, but by using Quake's ability, it cuts your attack stat back down to size... Now, you only raised your speed." Red grinned. "Quake, sink your teeth in. It's feeding time." Red said, ordering the sandile to use bite. While the sandstorm harmed Axew, it only made Sandile feel more at home. He had the advantage, but this Axew could hae a trick up it's sleeve...

He would just have to wait and find out...
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:09 am

Axew flinched when is saw the Sandile appear. It was so freaky-looking. AND ITS TEETH! Oh, the teeth were terrible! backed up a bit, but knew that it couldn't run, as that would upset Claire, and Claire was not someone you want to upset.

"Dragon dance again!" Claire yelled to Axew. The Axew began to dance more, raising its attack and speed.

---

After a few minutes of walking around the table like a kid in an candy store, Dess finally found his favorite Pokedoll; an Arceus. Bernard bought the expensive toy, muttered something about the price, and handed it to Dess, who hugged it in a death grip and loudly cried out with laughter. Bernard chuckled and picked Dess up. He was really beginning to like the little guy.

Meanwhile, Cyril had decided to spend some of the money the professor had given him to buy his Pokemon and himself food at a nearby cafe. He let Ditto and Larvesta out of their Pokeballs, and they sat at the two chairs beside him, where they ate their meals.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:05 pm

"Quake, attack." Red declared, ordering his crocodile to execute it's attack. The Sandile, knowing what to to, crept around the Axew using the sandstorm to it's advantage, and charged in with it's jaws cracking with electricity, trying to hit the little Dragon with thunder fang.

The little croc had great defense, but it wasnt as powerful attacking as Thanatos and Crossfire. Red expected the Axew to come back from the attack with ease. He then notice the sandstorm... It was beginning to peter out. Quake wasn't strong enough to go in without cover and come back unscathed. He needed to make a decision. He could send in Thanatos, yeah, he would be the best choice, especially at full strength.

Red reached for Thanatos' pokeball, only for find an empty spot on his belt.

Oh no.

He must've left Thanatos at the pokemon center with Nurse Joy.

That little dragon is going to kill him!

'Think you idiot! Think!' Red thought to himself. He would have to send in Crossfire. The little landshark could reset the sandstorm and provide cover once again for Quake. THe only problem is that he now had to worry about the Axew's upped speed. It was now as fast, if not faster than the Gible, and it's attack doubled with the type advantage could spell doom for the Red.

But he was his only shot.

"Quake, return! Crossfire, stand by for battle! Keep on your toes, this opponent is fast!" Red exclaimed, releasing the landshark once again. It looked ready to battle, but slightly tired from it's earlier fight.

Red could hope the dragon could help him pull this gym off.

Last edited by Red on Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Israh wandered about randomly between stalls, but she did not seem to buy anything, as though she were merely browsing. However, closer observation would reveal that she was looking for something very specific, and that the reason she did not purchase the things the vendors were selling was because they were not what she was searching for. However, she did stop at a produce vendor. Berries such as Lum, Sitrus, and Leppa all found their way into her bag in large amounts, with many more types that had already been bought, or gathered in the wild. She also grabbed a few bundles of Revival herbs, aware that they did, indeed, work on reviving Pokemon who were injured. Israh paid a king's ransom for them, but she had been given plenty of funding for her journey in Sinnoh. Despite this comfort in knowing she had plenty of natural remedy ingredients in her bag, she did not seem to find what she was searching for, until she spotted a store front with tinted windows. It was a curio shop, and for some reason, Israh entered, Riffraff and Wraith following close behind.

Once in the shop, Israh felt herself relax. She looked over her shoulder, hoping Bernard and Cyril wouldn't worry about her becoming absent. She then began to look around. The shop's sign said that it was open, but the light was still somewhat dim. Dim light didn't bother Israh too much, and she quickly discovered that the reason the lights were dim was because of the fact that the shop owner, whoever they were, was burning candles and incense rather than turning on the lights. There were bright tapestries on the walls, and when examined further, Israh realized that these were similar to those drawn by her family in markings. This could only be done by people of the same ethnic group as Israh's family.

"I'm coming..." a somewhat dry voice said, somewhere in the distance. It sounded like a very old woman, which was exactly correct, as an ancient lady entered the room. Israh noted that like her, the old woman had patterns scrawled over her features. The woman pulled out a pair of glasses, and put them over her face, trying to examine the trainer and her Pokemon more clearly. Once she was finished, the elderly woman smiled, "Ah, a young trainer! And a Thread, at that, it is so nice to see another of my people again..." She said. Israh shuddered a bit at this. Israh's family came from an ethnic background, and they were known as Thread. Thread were very few in number, and seldom encountered one another, due to being so far scattered. However, they were often secretive about the name of their race, due to the simple fact that they were sometimes regarded as being magnets for magic and all sorts of supernatural events.

"If you are Thread, like me, then perhaps this is why I found you." Israh said. The woman frowned, and shook her head, "No, the aura does not work in such ways. It does not lead one Thread to another, unless they have strong emotional attachment. It must surely be something here." She said. Israh frowned, "I see...do you know my parents? They come from Snowpoint." The old woman laughed, although there was little humor, "Ah, I will never survive a journey. I had my husband, and my Pokemon, and outlived them all. I am old, but do not despair, I am actually quite happy here." Israh could not tell if she was being honest, or joking. "Please, go find what you came in search for, before we are seen near each other. Two Thread in one place, it is dangerous for us both, should be once more bring accusations of dark sorcery down upon us." Israh nodded, "I thank you." She said.

With this, she examined the cases, until she frequently settled down upon two stones that seemed to stand out. One was a dark, purplish-black, and seemed to taunt the light. It had a somewhat dark aura, but not exactly malicious. The other was a bright green, with yellow shocks through it. Israh knew from experience these were evolutionary stones, and that aura had led her to it. "How much for these two stones?" Israh asked, showing them to the store owner. "A Thunderstone and Dusk Stone, be work a high price," The woman suddenly revealed a devilish grin, and with her eyes flashing with sudden energy, she said, "But I don't think that's of importance, regardless of price, you shall have them, the aura led you to them. I'll give you a discount." They proceeded to the checkout, and when Israh saw the price, she gasped, "But ma'am, that is too low! It's practically stealing, at such a price!" The woman shook her head, "I am old, and for another Thread, I will do such a favor. And in addition, a grain of wisdom for you. If you have your team, or will find one, two pokemon in it surely will require these stones to evolve. Your Gastly will someday evolve into a Haunter, and that Dusk Stone may substitute for a trade." Israh frowned, but bowed her head in respect, "I thank you, a thousand times over."

With this, she left the store, tucking the stones into her bag. She then hurriedly walked away, and eventually, unsure of what else to do, went over to where Cyril was eating, "Cyril, do you and your Pokemon mind if we sit here? I think I've gotten everything that I wanted to find here." She said.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:08 pm

Alec opened his front door and walked into the house. He dragged himself into the living room and plonked himself onto the couch, kicking his feet up onto the coffee table. His mother looked over from the kitchen where she was busy making lunch. 'Hi honey, did you get to go home early today?' she asked. Alec just held up his hand, which was burned and wrapped in bandages. 'Oh dear,' she said, 'how about you go and get some burn heal on that, and I'll make you some lunch.' 'Will do,' Alec replied. He went over to the bathroom, where they kept all of the medicines in a cabinet. He sprayed some onto his hand and he felt it become better instantly. However, burn heal doesn't work as well on humans as it does on Pokemon, where it will heal instantly. Alec walked back into the kitchen to get his lunch. He ate his sandwich in a blink. Salami, lettuce and sliced cheri berry. He loved spicy foods. 'Alec, you should probably get an ice pack on your hand,' Alec's mother said. There's some in the fridge. Alec reached for the fridge but then stopped. Something had caught his eye. 'Oh no.' Alec ran up the stairs into his room. His mother looked at what Alec had been looking at. On the fridge was a postcard with a picture of Professor Toron surrounded by starter Pokemon. She looked at the date below it.

It said two days ago.

Alec ran down the steps with his bag on his back. 'Look I really need to go and get my starter Pokemon before it's too late and they're all gone and I know it was two days ago but I still might have a chance a-' 'allright Alec,' his mother said before Alec ran out of air, 'you can go, but don't think that you're running off on your own adventure yet, I want you back here afterwards, okay?' 'Yes okay! Thank you!' With that he ran outside and hopped on his old stunt bike, then began the ride to Solaceon Town.

Sometime later… (now the present time)

Alec skidded around the corner to the Pokemon lab. Literally skidded. The bike crashed over onto the ground and Alec came flying over the top of it. He was fine, but the front wheel had bent on the bike. He parked it to the side, then ran up the path to Professor Toron's. He stumbled up to the door then knocked on it. Not just a little thump, but a loud smash with his fist. 'Professor?!' he called out, 'Professor are you there?!'
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:36 am

Professor Toron was sitting on a chair in his foyer when his door nearly collapsed in. He ran to the door and threw it open to reveal a teenaged girl who looked rather...late. He smiled, and stepped aside.

"You're late, my friend!" he laughed as he let her into the house.

---

Axew rolled out of the way of the sandile's attack and went to counterattack, but the sandile returned to it's pokeball before he could counterattack. Axew looked at the Gible which had just popped out of its pokeball, and charged head-on.

"dragon claw, Axew!" Claire called out. The Axew's claws lit up in purple fire and it jumped into the air before the Gible could react, spun, and brought down the attack.

---

Cyril blushed and began to stutter a bit, but then remembered Bernard's advice from the other day. He had told Cyril that most crushes didn't realize until later that their crush liked them too, but was also too embarrassed to admit it, so they feel the same way. it was almost like meeting an Arbok in the woods; it's just as scared of you as you are of it. Cyril took a deep breath, and then turned to face Israh, focusing more on her weird facial markings than the rest of her beautiful face. Ditto stretched it's jelly-like face around the chair and whispered something Larvesta, who crawled off of the table and onto Cyril's lap. Cyril shot the Ditto a death glare, and then looked back up at Israh.

"Sure, you can sit down." he said "Would you like something to eat?"

Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:42 am

Alec walked inside the Professor's house. It was quite big, and had all sorts of Pokemon books to one wall, a lounge chair in the middle next to a small table, and a door near the front. Alec could almost swear that he heared something in there, but he couldn't be sure. Mabey he was just imagining it. All of the chairs that had been in there two days ago had been packed away, but the stage was still there. Alec sat down in the lounge chair, then quickly stood up, remembering that he was the visitor. He looked up at the professor and got to the point of why he was here. 'Well, you see professor, a while ago you were giving away all of the starter Pokemon. I was going to go, but I kind of… forgot. See, I've got this…' Alec pulled the postcard out of his pocket and handed it to the professor. 'Oh yea, I nearly forgot! My name's Alec.' He extended out his hand to Professor Toron as he looked up from Alec's postcard.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:04 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jukv9Q1eR2g

Red watched in horror as Crossfire took the attack. With the upped attack and the typing, he would be lucky to get up. Even if he did, he would be too tired to battle. Crossfire skidded back on the battlefield, rolling and falling over in submission. He struggled for a minute before opening his eyes in rage. He didn't want to go out like this. Not now. Not yet.

The Gible slowly lifted itself back up, it's limbs shaking in effort. "GRA!" The Gible roared, standing back up and turning bright white. It's body doubled in size and it's limbs lengthened. Several more fins sprouted from it's body and a tail became clear and prominent. Bony spikes protruded from it's legs and fins sprouted from its arms. "What is he doing..." Red whispered to himself. He was aware of evolutions, but this was new. "SHOWAA!" The Gible roared, standing up. But this was no longer a Gible... This was a Gabite.

Red reached for his pokedex to make the new submission. He noticed Axew and horsea had been added as well. He lifted the dex and pointed it at the Gabite.

''Gabite, the cave pokemon. There is a long-held belief that medicine made from its scales will heal even incurable illnesses.' The pokedex chimed. He also noticed that the move sand attack had been replaced with a new one, dual chop.

Crossfire looked back at Red and smirked.

It was time to rumble!

"Crossfire, sandstorm!" Red said with a smile. Crossfire growled in approval and conjured up the storm, doing so until sand was flying everywhere. "Use the cover and try out dual chop!" Red yelled over the storm. The Gabite, using it's ability to it's advantage, disappeared into the storm, and reappeared begind the Axew, its arm fins glowed blue and prepared to swing. "GRAAW!" Crossfire roared, swinging down with both arms in an attempt to crush the Axew under it's arms.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 9:21 pm

Israh shook her head, "No, thank you. I just paid a king's ransom for berries at one of the stalls. It's worth it, though. They're a pretty good quality, according to everything I know about plants and such." She did, in fact, appreciate the offer, but she didn't really want to tell Cyril that. She reached into her back and plucked out three berries. One was a Magost Berry, which she handed to Riffraff. She had a small Pamtre berry for herself, and a Cornn berry for Wraith, if the Gastly would take physical food. "Careful, you never know what these berries taste like until you try them," She warned, as the two Pokemon took the berries. Riffraff had already taken a bite of the Magost, and seemed to brace himself for something unpleasant, but surprisingly, only the sweetness was there. Wraith was cautious, but the dry sweetness of the Cornn berry was truly pleasant. Israh took a bite out of hers and swallowed after a few moments of chewing. Her Pokemon looked at her in surprise, having expected one of them to get something incredibly spicy and sour. "I wouldn't know what you preferred, but most Pokemon like sweet berries. I was just joking that time, but I might mean it next time." Israh said. Riffraff and Wraith exchanged glances, before continuing to eat.

After awhile, Israh shrugged, "I guess the city isn't that bad, but to tell you the truth, something's been bugging me..." Her gaze drifted to the shop where the old Thread woman was, and then to the gate in the distance. What had darted through it? It was barely a blur.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:44 pm

Axew looked up at the Gabite, and closed its eyes. The dual chop sent him sprawling, unconscious. Claire returned him to his pokeball and grabbed the third one. She grimaced and looked down at her third Pokeball.

"I haven't been down to my last Pokemon in so long." she muttered to herself. She then looked up at the Gabite, and threw the Pokeball.

"Let's end this battle, Gojira!" From out of the Pokeball exploded a crimson light, and after it cleared, a shiny green and orange Druddigon stood in the middle of the battle platform. It let out a screaming roar and stomped the ground, causing it to shake. Draco pulled out his Pokedex:

Druddigon, the cave Pokemon it said It runs through the narrow tunnels formed by Excadrill and Onix. It uses its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

"Druddigon, use crush claw!" The massive Druddigon lumbered across the field and swung at Gabite, i's massive claws extended, ready to crush its enemy.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:05 pm

Red raised his pokedex, and scanned the dragon. "Druddigon, the cave pokemon. It warms its body by absorbing sunlight with its wings. When its body temperature falls, it can no longer move." the black gadget chimed. Red blinked for a second. Perhaps he could use this to his advantage?

"Crossfire! Use it's speed against it! Evade and then dragon rage!" Red ordered. The gabite ducked, evading the brunt of the attack, but still got caught by the lower claw, scratching up the back of his neck. "Crossfire! Are you able to continue?" Red yelled ocer the sandstorm with worry. "GRAO!" The Gabite roared back. "Good! Now use sand attack! Blind that thing! We can't afford to take another hit!"

Following Red's command, the Gabite disappeared into the sandstorm and began to kick sand from random directions at the Druddigon's eyes in an effort to blind it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:34 pm

Gojira caught some of the sand in its eyes and roared in pure anger. He stepped back, closer to the hot water, the heat of which charged his wings. He looked up at the sandstorm and charged in.

"Gojira!" Claire yelled "Use surf!" Gojira lifted his hands into the air, and a massive blast of the boiling water rose into the air and swamped the battlefield. Unfortunately, the sand covered the Druddigon's wings, causing its speed to lower. It took the blast of water as well, burning it badly. It cried out in agony and looked around for the Gabite, as the water had temporarily cleared the sand.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:02 pm

"Crossfire!" Red yelled, charging into the battlefield as the water washed away. Crossfire lied at his same spot in the battlefield, and was very awake, being resistant to heat and affected normally by water. However, it's injuries it had sustained from before were taking their toll, and he wouldn't be anything but cannon fodder in this state. "Are you alright?" Red inquired, kneeling down next to his pokemon. "Ga... Gar..." It muttered, trying in vain to lift it'self up. It couldn't find the strength, and gave up, remaining on the ground. "You did wonderful, Gabite... Return." He said, holding up the dargon's pokeball and returning the creature.

Red stood back up, his eyes locking with Claire's. The deep red iris' stared into her like daggers. He would avenge his fallen friend.. No matter what. He looked down, grabbing the final pokeball from his belt. "Quake, take the field. Finish this one." Red said. "Please, kindly use torment, followed by rage..." Red said with a frown. The torment would make the Druddigon unable to use the same move twice, and as soon as the Druddigon hit Quake, Quake's attack power will rise. The Sandile used the sandstorm and tried it's best to disappear like Gabite, and began to shout profanities at the Druddigon in the pokemon language about how bad that move was. It then started to become angry, and hurled itself at the dragon in a fit of blind rage.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 12:57 am

Claire smirked evilly over at Red through the storm with a gaze that seemed visible through the sandstorm. Druddigon became angry, and began to stomp around in a fit of rage as the Sandile lashed at him. Druddigon bowed its head, causing the Sandile's slashes to harmlessly scratch his head, causing several rock-hard scales to come off.

"Got you now!" Claire yelled "Aqua tail, Gojira!" The Druddigon's green tail glowed a vivid aquamarine which cut through the sandstorm, and he swung it up at the Sandile viscously.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:10 am

"Take it." Red ordered. Quake took the attack by biting down on the Druddigon's tail to take as minimal damage as possible. Being the tank when it came to defense of his small team, it was already slight. However, despite this, the attack still hurt, and was super effective. Therefor raised the little crocodile's attack power because of the move rage. Because the move Red chose was rage, the little crocodile would continue to attack, doing more and more damage, and decided to unleash it's ability intimidate mid battle to lower that Druddigon's attack power.

Now Red had cover, raised attack power, and the opponents attack was down, couldn't use the same move twice, and had sand in it's eyes. Red felt sorry for the dragon. He didn't like hurting it... But this gym leader was getting on his nerves.

"Quake, go for it's stomach!" Red yelled over the storm, which should also be begin taking it's toll on the Druddigon. The little crocodile charged at the larger dragon. It was a scary sight. The croc looked out for blood.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:34 am

"Gojira!" the Druddigon rocked backwards and fell on its butt, the Sandile burying itself in the drgaon's stomach. It screamed in agony and tore the crocodile off of it. He was incredibly angry now, and began to shake with rage.

"Focus blast, Gojira!" The Druddigon bottled up all it's anger, closed its eyes, and sent a massive blast of pure fighting spirit at the Sandile.

---

Cyril rocked back in his chair and took another bite of his sandwich. He looked over at where Israh stared and scratched his head. There was nothing there, so he smartly responded;

"Um, there's nothing there". Ditto rolled its eyes and exchanged glances with Larvesta, who giggled like a little schoolgirl and took another bite of it's berry wrap.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:42 am

"Dodge." Red ordered. The crocodile did so and rolled to the side, allowing the blast to fly past him with no damage. It wasn't a very accurate shot, and could've missed anyway. "Continue the onslaught. Throw a thunder fang in there to paralyze that dragon." Red instructed. The cocodile once again launched itself at the dragons stomach with his jaws sparking in an effort to greatly harm AND paralyze the beast.

Red smiledfrom the sidelines, Quake was makin him proud. He couldn't wait until he was a Krookodile. The monster would be quite the tank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet IC   Pokemon Violet IC - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Violet IC
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next