Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

The Pokemon Elite Four!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

The Pokemon Elite Four!  Empty
PostSubject: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:32 pm

Dear fellow trainers,

It's me, Maxx, your fearless legendary leader! So, I have decided to make a forum Elite Four, so that we have more to do here! So far, the current members are:

Elite Four Maxx The Pokemon Elite Four!  107

Type: Ground/rock

Elite Four Red The Pokemon Elite Four!  187

Type: Dragon

Elite Four Green The Pokemon Elite Four!  108

Type: Steel

Elite Four....um, yeah, this is awkward... Well, you see, there isn't a fourth Elite Four member yet... Well, that's where you come in! We are holding open tryouts for the fourth member of the Elite Four! Anyone can join, and anyone can get in. Here are the rules:

1. You must have a least six pokemon that are lv 100
2. all six of your pokemon must be the same type
3. You cannot use a type already being used (ie we can't have two dragon-type leaders)
4. You must have beaten the pokemon league on B/W/B2/W2.
5. No legendaries allowed. period. I don't care how weak they are.
6. No hacked Pokemon. You have Pokeballs and ingenuity for a reason.
7. You cannot use any accuracy-reducing moves or items. Abilities are fine.
8. Neither is soul dew.
9. The following abilities are against the rules: wonder guard
10. The following Pokemon are against the rules: Ditto, Smeargle, Shedinja
11. The following moves are against the rules: sheer cold, fissure, horn drill, double team, confuse ray, teeter dance, frenzy plant, blast burn, hydro cannon, telekinesis, lock-on

How to apply

1. pick a type
2. pick your team
3. fill this form out:

name: (what you would like to be called)
friend code:
type:
Pokemon:
Avatar: (what trainer you want to look like. Pick it from this link

4. Battle me, Red, and Green. If you can either beat all three of us or at least take us down to two or one pokemon, you will be considered for the role.

5. Wait for me to decide whether you are in or not. I take into account your battling skills, as well as how your type matches the other guys. We want battling us to be a challenge.

There are also rules for challengers:
1. you must use the same six pokemon to battle all four of the Elite Four
2. The following abilities are against the rules: drizzle, drought, snow warning, wonder guard
3. The following Pokemon are against the rules: Ditto, Smeargle, Shedinja
4. The following moves are against the rules: sheer cold, fissure, horn drill, double team, confuse ray, teeter dance, frenzy plant, blast burn, hydro cannon, telekinesis, lock-on
5. No using Ditto or Smeargle (not that you'd want to)
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:08 pm

I'm just wondering about you motives for some of your rules.

Why no focus sash? It is a perfect legitament item and isn't over powered. If your banning focus sash then you might as well ban sturdy too.

Why no weather abilities? Weather is fun.

Why no ditto, smeargle, or shedinja? I might see ditto with the transforming thing ruin an elite's typing but smeargle has bad stats and shedinja is easily taken down by status,sand/hail, and anything it is weak too.

Ban on confuse ray, teeter dance, frenzy plant, blast burn, hydro cannon, telekinesis, lock-on ? None of these moves are over powered.

Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
I'm just wondering about you motives for some of your rules.

Why no focus sash? It is a perfect legitament item and isn't over powered. If your banning focus sash then you might as well ban sturdy too.

Why no weather abilities? Weather is fun.

Why no ditto, smeargle, or shedinja? I might see ditto with the transforming thing ruin an elite's typing but smeargle has bad stats and shedinja is easily taken down by status,sand/hail, and anything it is weak too.

Ban on confuse ray, teeter dance, frenzy plant, blast burn, hydro cannon, telekinesis, lock-on ? None of these moves are over powered.

Just wondering...

I banned focus sash? Oops, didn't mean to.

Weather abilities give an obvious advantage over others. I banned sand stream too, didn't I? You can still use weather moves, just not abilities.

Ditto is because it can become the opponent's Pokemon. focus sash smeargle can use a move like Judgement and completely destroy an opponent if EV trained properly. Shedinja can completely shut down some teams because of wonder guard.

The move bans were supposed to include hyper beam and giga impact, basically all recharge attacks. Confusion moves just piss me off, though if its a move effect I'll let it slide. telekinesis is in the evasion clause and lock on means that you always hit. It's an unfair advantage.
Back to top Go down
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 9:07 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
I banned sand stream too, didn't I?

There goes my Tyranitar...

Oh well, off to go find some other pokemon that makes a great tank...
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:38 pm

Red wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

You could go for DW Tyrainitar
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Yeah, I guess...
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:24 am

Red wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Fine, I'll allow weather abilities. Tyranitar isn't a dragon type, dude. it just really should be. It should be a rock and dragon type.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pokemon Elite Four!    The Pokemon Elite Four!  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pokemon Elite Four!
Page 1 of 1