Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Pokemon Violet: OOC

Go down 
+3
LadyVipera
The Creeper
Professor Toron
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Should we keep the roleplay here or move it to Roleplex?
Leave it here and continure it.
Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Take it over to roleplex.
Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 I_vote_lcap80%Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:56 pm

Yes, do as Vipera said, I'll look it over, and if I deem it acceptable, I believe Maxx gave me permission to do so (As he made me the current leader of the forum until he returns. However, Vipera's better at these kind of things than me). If you can get both of our acceptance, I'd be happy to officially accept you into the RP.

Speaking of which, I need to make a post...
Back to top Go down
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 4:48 pm

Thank you, everyone. i will amend it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 5:18 pm

I might join this and I don't mind waiting till Toran gets back after Easter. I love roleplaying but the one thing that always ALWAYS bothers me is grammer, my most hated enemy. I always have to ask for help every single time before posting. A little lame I know but eh, I can't help it. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 7:47 pm

Don't worry about it. The fact that you're letting us know helps a bunch.
Back to top Go down
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:29 pm

I fixed it. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 pm

It's no problem at all. I have an online friend who used to make spelling mistakes frequently. I think that Roleplaying can sometimes improve grammar...it also makes writing essays in school extremely easy.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:42 pm

LadyVipera wrote:
It's no problem at all. I have an online friend who used to make spelling mistakes frequently. I think that Roleplaying can sometimes improve grammar...it also makes writing essays in school extremely easy.

Ha! You're one to talk. That was the worst attempt at spelling: *Red sucked at grammar in the past but got better. He's still pretty bad though because half the time he's posting from his phone.* I've ever seen!
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 9:07 pm

I didn't mean you, I meant someone else. When have you ever had poor grammar that I've seen?
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:25 am

Re-read some of my posts from your HYBRIDS RP. You'll see some of what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 6:45 pm

I'm on my phone all the time too. I don't have auto correction, and I've just realised that I spell mabey instead of maybe. Anyway, back to roleplaying!

Oh, right…
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Not meaning to sound rude but, is my character good?
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:38 pm

She's pretty good, and probably makes a better impression on people than Israh does, considering that even though she avoids others, she's not covered in painted markings, or walking around barefoot.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:03 pm

You're supposed to look at shoes?
Back to top Go down
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm

I'm a girl and I didn't know that.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 pm

You'd actually be surprised. If you have shoes, people don't seem to notice, but if you aren't wearing them, everyone sees, hence the gossip about this one kid in my school who takes his shoes off as soon as he gets out. It's more of a mental thing from my own point of view.
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 4:25 pm

LadyVipera wrote:

Thanks for understanding. I might need someone to revise my character sheet once I get it filled out. ^^'
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:27 pm

Nice! Man...I wish Lent was over already...but Easter is still two weeks away, I think.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 11:36 pm

I agree, I miss this RP.

Personally, with my 'adapt and survive' personality, found another popular RP website. The community is extremely friendly, and very user orientated. The link in my signature leads to it. I would be happy to have a friend or mine around.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:31 am

I might go and check it out. A site I used to go to recently closed down, but then again, I joined Roleplex too… I'll think about it.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:21 pm

Maxx!
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:24 pm

Please post, we're ready to get back to the story.
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 7:17 pm

LadyVipera wrote:
Please post, we're ready to get back to the story.

Aw crud. I forgot all about filling in my character sheet! >< Uh where do I find it?
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 8:00 pm

First page. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 12:05 am

Okay. I'm back. Give me about a day to get time to post and think of a good way to send us and I'll post again in the IC.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Okay. I'm back. Give me about a day to get time to post and think of a good way to send us and I'll post again in the IC.
Sorry Professor Toron, if it is too much to ask, can you please look at my character sheet and see if it is good enough to be approved. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Violet: OOC
Page 17 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next