Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

The stupid thing about Pokemon

Go down 
+5
The Distortion God
Red
Professor Toron
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Ultra
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

The stupid thing about Pokemon Empty
PostSubject: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:14 am

Okay, there's a lot of stupid things in Pokemon that make you think Rolling Eyes Idiots… whoever thought this up must have been drunk or something… because that's just STUPID. Everyone finds them. And now you can post them all here! Just post a pic or explain what you found stupid.

Like this:
The stupid thing about Pokemon 97710233
That's two stupid things in one comic.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:38 pm

So true, that is exactly how I caught my Snorlax! Although I wouldn't toss the pokeflute wakes up your sleeping pkn in battle so it was very useful to me. I can't really think of any specific stupid moments right now, but boy have I encountered a lot of them.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 6:48 pm

Anybody ever find it funny that flying-type Rotom doesn't have an ability? What's funnier is that it can learn Magnet rise, so a Rotom-F using magnet rise and holding an air balloon has a 4x immunity to ground attacks.

More things about the game that piss me off:

1. They never updated character voices (the newer ones sound more like animals, whereas the old Pokemon noises are just electronic tones.
2. you can damage pokemon with a song
3. Earthquake can be used indoors and on trains and such
4. a 2 ton pokemon can float using a balloon
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 pm

What really makes me mad is that there isn't a pokemon over a ton in the entire game.

Is that Groudon? That heaviest pokemon alive? Yeah it is! How heavy is it? A ton!

Are you kidding me?

Sir fatsalot only weighs a ton, yet created the continents?

nopenopenopenopenopenopenope.

Then there's Arceus. What he heck is that thing? Is it a deer? Is a it a spirit deer? I dont know! Then there's the fact that in EVERY FIGGIN GAME YOU GET TO CATCH A LEGENDARY. What's so legendary about them if everyone has one? I think you should actually have to EARN the right to catch one of these things and make it exceedingly difficult to find and fight.

The stupid thing about Pokemon Back+in+my+day_c992c1_4237127

Word.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 8:59 pm

The stupid thing about Pokemon Comic188
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:27 am

BAHAHAHAHA! That's great!

Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:59 am

One thing I've always found not stupid, but rather distasteful is Nintendo's thing with female gym leaders. Most of them (especially the younger ones) are scarcely clad and seem to be intentionally hot. Myself, being a teenaged boy, have no problem with the gym leaders looking that way, but Pokemon is designed to be a game for younger people, and the female gym leaders look like this:

The stupid thing about Pokemon 094The stupid thing about Pokemon 096The stupid thing about Pokemon 116The stupid thing about Pokemon 091The stupid thing about Pokemon 121The stupid thing about Pokemon 103The stupid thing about Pokemon 106The stupid thing about Pokemon 135

I understand its more of a cultural thing, but have both Japanese and Americans degraded to the point where the young of our society play video games where the women all look like they belong in the next issue of Playboy?

Anyways, that's just my daily two cents.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:09 pm

Quote :
I understand its more of a cultural thing, but have both Japanese and Americans degraded to the point where the young of our society play video games where the women all look like they belong in the next issue of Playboy?

It's Japan we're talking about here and they love their girls. I shouldn't have to say anything else about it. This could easily turn into a long discussion if we allow it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 4:57 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
Quote :

It's Japan we're talking about here and they love their girls. I shouldn't have to say anything else about it. This could easily turn into a long discussion if we allow it.

I'm considering making it it's own private thread.

And hey, I love my women too, but still... it's gone a little too far, don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Arceus used spam smash! It's super effective!
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Quote :
I'm considering making it it's own private thread.

Don't, that is a very bad idea. I do not want us talking about the women in pkn.

Quote :
And hey, I love my women too, but still... it's gone a little too far, don't you think?

I would in fact disagree.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 am

Nevermind
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:38 am

What I don't get is why a scientifically crafted potion only restores 20HP, whereas a normal bottle of water restores 50HP. Who even invented it? And also Professor Oak is some really smart professor and he can't even remember his own grandson's name. Are there any smart people in Pokemon anyway?!
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:28 am

What I find funny about Pokémon is that you can buy pokeballs which are high tech devices designed to dematerialize Pokémon so they can fit into a very tight space and you only pay the equivalent of 2 bucks for one.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:52 pm

I'm always bothered with the homes in pkn. People are okay with you walking into their house and will even give you things without knowing you. They rarely have stairs leading to another floor and I can clearly see that they don't even have a bed to sleep in. I often wonder how each family lives, such as how they get their food, what job(s) they have or how they sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:19 pm

Every time you talk to somebody, they say the same thing over and over again. Is that the only thing that they can say?

Stupid invention #2: the Pokeball
It's designed to catch Pokemon. It does everything but that. If you throw it at a Pokemon, they just pop back out again. WHAT IS THIS THING REALLY FOR?
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
I'm always bothered with the homes in pkn. People are okay with you walking into their house and will even give you things without knowing you. They rarely have stairs leading to another floor and I can clearly see that they don't even have a bed to sleep in. I often wonder how each family lives, such as how they get their food, what job(s) they have or how they sleep.

The stupid thing about Pokemon Pokemon-where-your-mom-sleeps-in-the-kitchen-1349377642
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Exactly!
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:31 pm

I find it funny how half the NPCs either want to beat you up or give you a present.

I also find it funny how you can knock out a giant rock pokemon with bubbles.

The stupid thing about Pokemon Lalknaacc
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:34 pm

and another thing; what's up with every pokemon turning into lapras when it uses surf?

The stupid thing about Pokemon Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEBVTFm2W-bccjA667jyKpdj17Bk--_ymiJipNII-CZ_sZYX51
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:53 pm

Quote :
Professor Toron wrote:

and another thing; what's up with every pokemon turning into lapras when it uses surf?

True, and similar could be said about HM fly. Gen 3 seemed to have done the best job at making the pkn you ride on anonymous.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:10 pm

I just finally found something. You know how Jessie and James and Meowth always try to disguise themselves? It's always weird how nobody ever recognizes them.

The stupid thing about Pokemon Tumblr_lw3zyfZVfT1r28k5co1_500
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:44 am

Remember how I was saying that Professor Oak was a bit round the twist? Well…

The stupid thing about Pokemon Tumblr_lzektlCaao1qdxb1io1_500
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:14 am

Another thing… how do you know what your opponent is going to sent out before it even happens?

The stupid thing about Pokemon Damn_c_1084686
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:52 pm

UltraCRAZYone wrote:
Remember how I was saying that Professor Oak was a bit round the twist? Well…

The stupid thing about Pokemon Tumblr_lzektlCaao1qdxb1io1_500

Hehe... That's pretty funny.

Another thing: anybody else notice that the only black people in Pokemon are basketball players, football players, and Brock? Like why can't the creators male some black people?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stupid thing about Pokemon   The stupid thing about Pokemon Empty

Back to top Go down

The stupid thing about Pokemon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next