Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Pokemon Violet: OOC

Go down 
+3
LadyVipera
The Creeper
Professor Toron
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

Should we keep the roleplay here or move it to Roleplex?
Leave it here and continure it.
Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Take it over to roleplex.
Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 I_vote_lcap80%Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:45 pm

I'll try, but I'm going to be really busy over the next few days. I'll do what I can.

Okay, repost the sheet here and I'll look at it. Until then, pick three numbers, 1-55. Please note that many numbers have already been picked and I'm not keeping track so if you pick a number that is already taken I'll ask you to pick again. This will determine your starter.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Here it is!   Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:53 pm

Here it is!

Name: Sarah (last name is unknown)

Hometown: Sunyshore City

Appearance: Sarah is 5 ft 7 in and has long, dark brown hair with a Cyan highlight that covers part of her right eye (her right). She has a plain face, except for a cut mrk on her left cheek. Sarah has deep purple eyes that are very expersive. She has a scar on her neck that is more to her right. It is normally hiden by a necklace or a long black and grey scarf that goes down to her sides. She normally wears a black leather jacket or a black, zip-up sweatshirt over her normal grey and cyan srtiped shirt (or any other shirt i make her wear). Sarah has a black belt the has a crown shaped buckle. She wears either black skinny jeans with nice lace-up boots, or she wears cargo pants with combat-looking boots. Her bag is a black and brown, leather mesenger bag.

Personallity: Sarah tends to be a loner and mainly keeps to herself. Because past events, she is slow to trust new people. She is has never been a happy-go-lucky person and is alway down to earth and pretty serious, most of the time. She only shows her emotions a little and she always manages to keep her cool, even when annyoned. She is very protective over her friends and has a strong sence of justice. When Sarah considers you a friend, her toughness seems to melt away a bit by being more open. She is not quick to judge and respect everyone, even those she hates. She is very knowlegeable and like to stategize, even though she has never had a real pokemon battle. Oddly enough, she has a way with pokemon. She almost instantly trusts them and can even "speak" to them. (speak as in understand their body language and and other things)

History: Sarah was born into a normal, small family. She had lived in the countryside of Sinoh on a small pokemon farm. She loved playing with the pokemon on the farm, until lightning struck the farm and a fire broke out. Her family escaped unharmed, but she watched the farm and the pokemon burn. She had leaned that life is precious and became a more serious child, all at age 4. They latter moved to the big city of Sunnyshore. At age nine, it happened.
It had started as a normal day, Sarah kissed her parents goodbye and went off to school, little did she know, that was the last time she would see them. She got a call from school and heard that her parents had died in a car accident, on impact. She ran from shool and to her house to try to find them, to find some hint that they were still alive. She tried there cell phones, nothing. Sarah ran to her room, curled up on her bed, and cried. She now lives with her relatives, but was changed forever, she had gotten into many street fights, and got her scars from them. She is now waiting to leave the City that brought her pain and start a journey.

Pokemon: None

Last edited by Cerion_Wolf on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 8:55 pm

As for the numbers. IT'S RANDOM NUMBER GENERATOR TIME!
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 9:08 pm

Accepted, however a "normal-looking" face isn't gonna cut it. Do you mean plain? Also, I'm not gonna hold back your character because of this, but you need a history.

Anyways, YOUR NUMBERS ARE:

38- Pansage!

33- Mantyke!

51- was taken so I filled it in with 50 which is Zorua!

So, contestant, will you choose Pansage, the grass type, Mantyke, the water type, or Zorua, the dark type???

I am posting now.

EDIT: Our new main battle theme! This will play whenever anyone fights a gym leader, champion, Shaun, or a legendary.

Back to top Go down
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:47 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Accepted, however a "normal-looking" face isn't gonna cut it. Do you mean plain? Also, I'm not gonna hold back your character because of this, but you need a history.

Anyways, YOUR NUMBERS ARE:

38- Pansage!

33- Mantyke!

51- was taken so I filled it in with 50 which is Zorua!

So, contestant, will you choose Pansage, the grass type, Mantyke, the water type, or Zorua, the dark type???

I'll edit that now! And for my starter, I choose Zorua!
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 4:57 pm

excellent! Feel free to post as soon as you'd like!

Also, wolf, just so I know what I'm going on; have you ever been in an RP before?

@everyone else: I'll post by tonight. Sorry, I'm just really busy with the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Cerion_Wolf
Preschooler
Cerion_Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:23 pm

Yes, I have RPed multiple times on Spore.com with my friends. I will post as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:52 pm

Maxx, are you going to post?
Back to top Go down
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:39 pm

*Takes deep breath*

*Exhales*

I'm surprised this hasn't died yet. I'm also surprised Maxx hasn't tried moving it to Roleplex or something.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:24 pm

I should really move this to Roleplex. Problem is that I'm usually not in this section while on this forum, so I don't post.

Is moving it there okay with everyone? Wolf, I'll post a link to Roleplex so you can join later.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 am

I was just reading the IC. Israh was talking all quietly and everything, then all of a sudden, "GROOOOAWOAHWOAH!!!" That was the highlight of the page if you ask me. And Maxx, do you actually remember where you left Alec waiting for you to say something?
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:46 pm

It highlighted my day that you liked it.

In other news:

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 PbhASBO
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:04 pm

Location doesn't matter much to me.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 8:50 am

Roleplex is fine with me too.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:11 am

For reference, I make click images for my character's pokemon so you can visualize the markings they have. I recently altered Wraith's Gengar form, so this is now what he will look like.

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 Wraithb
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 pm

Lets move it. Perhaps we will get more people there, and a chance to fix past mistakes.

On a side note, Like Vipera, I hope to say my pokemon will change as they grow more powerful. As in grow larger, get some scars, etc.

I still hold to becming a ranger, and meeting Mewtwo. I'm actually somewhat pleased with myself, as physcic types cant affect Dark types, so if I een decided to take on mewtwo, T-Tar will be the way to go.

If I am permitted to have control over him of course.

*Looks at other pokemon*

I will have a few dark types actually.

Krookodile, Hydreigon, and Tyranitar. That's half the team. The others are Torterra, Garchomp, and Gardevoir.

I see a trick room set in the future...
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Well, my pokemon will basically have more markings added as they evolve, although a lot of them don't evolve at all, or they'll be fully evolved once Israh catches them, because it'll be that far on into the story. If any of the pokemon gets a really bad scar worth showing off, it's going to be Bravewing, her though female Skarmory, and third pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 4:55 am

We should bring this over to Roleplex after Vipera and Red get back.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:59 pm

possibly.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:58 pm

UltraCRAZYone wrote:
We should bring this over to Roleplex after Vipera and Red get back.

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 Clever+girl+_5c566fd16cbcf5a86acb43104a8e372e

Someone say my name?
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Well, I am ready at any time you wish to do so
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 9:36 pm

maybe I will. I'll look into it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 7:46 am

Alirght, I've had a relatively good sleep, and now I've decided to let you guys decide; Do we keep the RP here and continue it, or do we take it to roleplex. I'll set up a poll.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:17 am

I thought we already voted…
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:05 am

Yeah, moving it to roleplex. I'll do it sometime today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Violet: OOC
Page 18 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19  Next