Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Pokemon Violet: OOC

Go down 
+3
LadyVipera
The Creeper
Professor Toron
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Should we keep the roleplay here or move it to Roleplex?
Leave it here and continure it.
Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Take it over to roleplex.
Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_lcap80%Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:56 pm

Red wrote:
Aw geez.

This is gonna be difficult. Considering that a Deino can only be found on Victory road at level forty...

Okay, looked up his learn set on a website and got one. It's all there now.

Okay, accepted, but don't make dragon rage a habit, as it can basically one hit everyone else.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 7:59 pm

It always does 40 damage, no more.

I'll probably just spam it against early gym leaders to OHKO their pokemon to get another... I dunno, two to three levels from their pokemon to get him up faster.

I plan on getting rid of it as soon as he's on his third gym. Because by then, it wont do much.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:01 pm

Red wrote:
It always does 40 damage, no more.

I'll probably just spam it against early gym leaders to OHKO their pokemon to get another... I dunno, two to three levels from their pokemon to get him up faster.

I plan on getting rid of it as soon as he's on his third gym. Because by then, it wont do much.

alright. I suppose that's fair.

If we get one more person, I'll make an IC. somebody drag Evo down here.

and now for my third sheet, as the first two both already had pokemon. This guy will be a total noobie.

I need three numbers that don't include 20 and 51. I can't pick, as I already know what all the numbers are.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 pm

7, 25, 50
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Red wrote:
7, 25, 50

Hm... dratini, or Axew...

Dratini. Definitely Dratini.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:16 pm

The fuuuuuuuture....

h t t p : / / w w w . y o u t u b e . c o m / w a t c h ? v = q 5 5 c l 9 h - 3 e c

Not being able to post links is the most annoying thing ever.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Nick, you should name your Deino Ladon, after the hundred-headed dragon who guarded the Golden Apple tree in Greek Mythology.

Now for character three. Maybe he can travel around with Red, as they're both dragon-type trainers?

name: Draco Chale

appearance: Like his name, Draco is a very angry, powerful-looking young man. He is very tall for his age, being about 6 feet tall. He is skinny, but well-built and strong-looking. His head is an almost unrealistic shade of bright red, and is short, but spiky. He is pockmarked with freckles from head to toe, matching his hair. His eyes are dark-looking, and are underlined in black, almost as if he's wearing mascara. His eyes give off an angry, intimidating look. His irises are dark, but reflective, and not nearly as evil-looking as Bernard's. Draco usually wears a pair of black track pants with a red and black track jacket with the collar turned up. When it's cold, he'll wear a red and white cap (like the one the guy in what I think Pokemon Diamond wears) and a white scarf. He also carries a tan satchel on his let shoulder that carries his supplies.

personality: Draco is a fiery young man. He has a fuse the size of a Sunkern and is stubborn as a mule. He is a very independent individual, and feels as if people don't treat him like an adult. Honestly, he connects with Pokemon better than people. He isn't an introvert, though. He likes being with others, but is slow to warm up to others and slower to forgive. (yeah. this part sucks but I can't think of anything else).

other: Draco is also connected with a certain legendary which he will encounter but not catch.

Pokemon:

Dratini
lv. 5
ability: Marvel scale- raises defense with a status condition
attacks: thunder wave, leer, Extremespeed, mist
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:25 pm

That seems like a fun idea.

An introvert and an extrovert....

I think I might call him Thanatos, meaning Death is Greek. Mainly because a Hydriegon is a Dragon/dark type.

I think they'd be good trainers together. Red knows pokemon better, so he could help him understand and care for them... The only forceable downside is that because Red is a rather cold individual, he could accidentally teach Draco to push his Dratini to hard.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:36 pm

Red wrote:
That seems like a fun idea.

An introvert and an extrovert....

I think I might call him Thanatos, meaning Death is Greek. Mainly because a Hydriegon is a Dragon/dark type.

I think they'd be good trainers together. Red knows pokemon better, so he could help him understand and care for them... The only forceable downside is that because Red is a rather cold individual, he could accidentally teach Draco to push his Dratini to hard.

sounds like some good character development. Plus, Draco will also be connected with a Hoenn legendary.

Also, a bit about the plot; the bad team in this is Team Rocket, who has captured Dialga and Palkia, and are using them to get Arceus to show himself so they can capture him using what's left of Team Galactic's Red Chain. Unfortunately, a certain Pokemon will reveal itself when this happens and threaten to destroy the world.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:43 pm

I swear to whatever god the person reading this believes in, if you make that legendary Rayquaza, I will draco meteor you to hell so hard the devil will be hitting the roof of the cavern with his broom complaining about the noise.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Red wrote:
I swear to whatever god the person reading this believes in, if you make that legendary Rayquaza, I will draco meteor you to hell so hard the devil will be hitting the roof of the cavern with his broom complaining about the noise.

No. Red can find Rayquaza if he wants to, but only to fight the legendary. Draco will be found by Latios. I'm throwing the idea around of actually breaking my own rule and having him catch Latios, but only if you guys say I can.

The legendary is a Fakemon I made a while back, actually.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:09 pm

In that case, in Israh's past, she'll have seen a mirage of Uxie appear before her when she was out walking around Lake Acuity.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:11 pm

LadyVipera wrote:
In that case, in Israh's past, she'll have seen a mirage of Uxie appear before her when she was out walking around Lake Acuity.

That works. I have an idea of how to incorporate Red's parents' murder into the plot (ie, Arceus knows what is coming).

I have a deal for y'all. If the Ravens win, the IC goes up tonight. If they lose, we wait for another member.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 10:52 pm

VICTORY!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:09 pm

I guess we get the IC.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 11:30 pm

LadyVipera wrote:
I guess we get the IC.

Yeah.

Working on the IC.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:02 am

Professor Toron wrote:
That works. I have an idea of how to incorporate Red's parents' murder into the plot (ie, Arceus knows what is coming).

Red wrote:
The criminal was obviously mentally unstable, as his parents were killed right infront of him on purpose. The criminal was blabbering about how he would need this to make him strong, and that Arceus himself had ordered him to do this.

Think that about sums it up.

It actually based that off of a fanfiction I've been reading, because I've had a lot of free time recently.

So Ash goes after Team Rocket to destroy them, being tipped off by Arceus to where they were. He destroys them, but the stragglers go to Pallet town and kill his mom and burn down his house. He then gets driven out of town by all of his friends who blamed him for going and bringing Team Rocket to them. Making it out to be his fault his mom died. So he leaves for... a few years, and after a while, Arceus begins to suck up to him by giving him the penthouse at a tournament Mewtwo convinced him to go to, and it just kinda goes from there.

It's pretty well written, and has an interesting plot.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:23 am

I decided, why not let Israh's Cubone get in on her family tradition? Here's a Pic I edited to show what he looks like. I may also soon come up with a nickname for him, 'cause I don't want to get used to calling him Cubone, and then have to start calling him Marowak if he evolves.

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 Cuboneimage
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am

LadyVipera wrote:
I decided, why not let Israh's Cubone get in on her family tradition? Here's a Pic I edited to show what he looks like. I may also soon come up with a nickname for him, 'cause I don't want to get used to calling him Cubone, and then have to start calling him Marowak if he evolves.

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 Cuboneimage

Ok. but remember, your first post in the IC, you haven't chosen your Pokemon yet. You'll have to add the markings after you get him, ok?
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:04 am

I planned on doing that. I just wanted to give a visual aid to show how the markings Israh wears look, because they're sort of spiral-ish like the ones in the image. It's actually my own special drawing style, and people seem surprised by the patterns I can draw.

Also, I think Yveltal has become my favorite pokemon design. It's from Pokemon Y.

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 250px-Yveltal

So when will the IC be up?
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 am

LadyVipera wrote:
I planned on doing that. I just wanted to give a visual aid to show how the markings Israh wears look, because they're sort of spiral-ish like the ones in the image. It's actually my own special drawing style, and people seem surprised by the patterns I can draw.

Also, I think Yveltal has become my favorite pokemon design. It's from Pokemon Y.

Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 250px-Yveltal

So when will the IC be up?

Give me a half hour to write it.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:17 am

Vipes, were you ever able to make that banner?
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:32 am

Unfortunately, no. I'm not good at drawing things other people tell me to draw, unless you want me to just go and draw a random bird with as much complexity as I can. Usually, I can make it pretty interesting, but I'm at a bit of a loss.
Back to top Go down
Red
Red

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 am

Made a little post in the IC...

First!
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 12:00 pm

The fact that you made a Deino sound cute has saved you from my wrath.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Violet: OOC    Pokemon Violet: OOC  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Violet: OOC
Page 2 of 19Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next