Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) Empty
PostSubject: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:16 am

"Remember, if you find yourself riding through a green field with the sun on your face, do not be troubled, for you are in Elysium, and you're already dead!" -Russel Crowe, Gladiator

"I will live LONG after my records have been broken! LONG after my rings have tarnished!" -Ray Lewis

"May God have mercy on my enemies, because I won't!" -George Patton

"As a man shall sow, he shall reap. And I know that talk is cheap, but the heat of the battle is as sweet as the victory". -Bob Marley

Welcome, ladies and gentlemen, to the first official Club Deoxys Opening Tournament! It's been nearly six months and two threads later, but finally we arrive at this moment where we kick off our forum with a badass tournament to see who is the best of the best. As a competitor, you will face off against your fellow trainers in friendly matches to see who really is the best of the best! Then, when the smoke clears at the end of the tournament, only one will stand, for there can only be one! The winner of the tournament will win the absolutely amazing, explosively awesome prize of glory, and all the air they can breathe!

Rules

1. Each player may only have one team. 

2. Each team has a maximum of seven members, six starters and a backup. You may only switch out between these seven Pokemon, and no more. After signups are over I will post each team so there's no cheating on anyone's (including my own) part. 

3. The following pokemon are banned: Arceus (Any form), Darkrai, Deoxys (all forms), Dialga, Palkia, Giratina (both forms), Mewtwo, Manaphy, Zekrom, Reshiram, Ho-oh, Lugia, Thundurus T, Tornadus T, Landorazus T, Rayquaza 

4. The following items are not permitted: Soul dew, 

5. No OHKO moves allowed (Horn drill, fissure, sheer cold, etc.) 

6. Only one of each species of Pokemon per team. 

7. All battles will be single battles, unless both competitors agree on a different format. 

8. During all battles, both members must be in the chatbox along with me or another Club moderator. 

9. This tournament has no time limit to rounds. If you are on vacation during a round where you are supposed to be fighting, don't sacrifice your vacation so you can play Pokemon because quite frankly it's not worth it! 

To join the tournament, pm me your name, friend code, and team. There is no limit to the amount of entries until I see how many people want to join. Good luck, ladies and gentlemen. Your time has come!!!
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 10:19 am

Count me in I just have to put together a team! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:55 pm

Get used to seeing my face around here more, because I'm here to rock! Green, don't let me beat you again Wink
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 3:59 pm

So now we have three competitors. Good. We need five more for the contest to start. 

GO, MY MINIONS! AND BRING ME FIVE MORE TRAINERS!!!!!!! *flying Mankeys soar away*
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 3:14 am

Gah! Get off of me, you flying Mankeys! I already told you that I'll join if my report's good!
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:23 pm

Still kinda need members here... We only have one entry.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 8:16 am

*grumble grumble*
(It turns out my report isn't back 'till next fortnight)
*grumble grumble*
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:02 pm

How many entrys do we have so far?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Sorry I keep forgetting to put together a team. Razz
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 pm

We only have one so far minus myself (I'm still building my team, but that's hard to do when you're sick).
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:58 pm

I'll be joining this when I finish training my new team. Expect the unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 8:56 pm

I look forward to seeing this new team... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:51 am

The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) 237439-mHAEXj9mRXJcJuvA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)   The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Club Deoxys Official Official Opening Tournament (it's about time!)
Page 1 of 1