Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  Empty
PostSubject: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:44 pm

The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  Cd_tou10

Welcome to the unoffical "lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" tournament! I'm Green Charizard your host and fellow competitor. Lets get this started!

Rules
1. Make up your own rules
You may use any rules that you and whoever your partner agree with as long as they do not break the following rules.
2. All games are 5th gen battles
3. No hacks

Particpants
I'm not expecting a large turn out so we will start the tourny if we can get four particpants.
1. Green Charizard
2. GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
3. The Distortion God
4. Gourmet Glutton

Let the games begin!

The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  Cd_tou11

Last edited by Green Charizard on Sat May 11, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:03 pm

Hahahahah the name of this tournament is awesome and funny. Well done green, you currently delivered. I should also add that that's a nice banner you whipped up. Anyway, I'm in. Great work keeping the OP nice an simple without a bunch of complex rules.

(btw I predict that Gourmet Glutton will return for the tournament. I can feel it in my left knee)
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:48 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
Hahahahah the name of this tournament is awesome and funny. Well done green, you currently delivered. I should also add that that's a nice banner you whipped up. Anyway, I'm in. Great work keeping the OP nice an simple without a bunch of complex rules.

(btw I predict that Gourmet Glutton will return for the tournament. I can feel it in my left knee)
Thanks I aim to please Razz (I hope your knee is right Laughing )
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Wow, way to spark some life into this place with a bunch of ghosts! And I see what you wrote with Unown very clever... Heheh...anyway, I'm totally joining this.

(Gourmet Glutton has a nose for the finest cuisine, I'm sure he will smell his way here.)
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyThu May 09, 2013 10:51 pm

The Distortion God wrote:
Wow, way to spark some life into this place with a bunch of ghosts! And I see what you wrote with Unown very clever... Heheh...anyway, I'm totally joining this.

(Gourmet Glutton has a nose for the finest cuisine, I'm sure he will smell his way here.)
I was wondering if anyone noticed that Razz

Added
Back to top Go down
Gourmet Glutton
Preschooler
Gourmet Glutton

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 6:44 pm

I'll join since I heard the news from The Distortion God. This will be the first time in around 2 months that I have played my Black 2 version. This tournement will really help me wear the rust off and get me back in the action. Very Happy

I also like the comments you said about me you guys. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyFri May 10, 2013 7:36 pm

Gourmet Glutton wrote:
I'll join since I heard the news from The Distortion God. This will be the first time in around 2 months that I have played my Black 2 version. This tournement will really help me wear the rust off and get me back in the action. Very Happy

I also like the comments you said about me you guys. What a Face

And the prophecy has been fulfilled!

Slots are filled ill post match ups later
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Match ups have been randomly selected by a random number generator and have been posted!

Let the Tournament Start!
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:48 pm

It might take a while, but we'll together in the chat room or something to get this tourn going. I'm not in any rush.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:05 am

It's been a great evening and you all put up a good fight. It was a great idea having us all do two out of three matches with both singles and doubles. I gave me a better perspective on who is good in what area. I had a few close games but all-in-all I came out on top. Green, thank you for hosting this contest and thanks to the rest of you for playing!

Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptyMon May 20, 2013 5:29 pm

Congrats to you Gucci! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:31 am

[nerdy voice] Hellow...I'm....um....uh...uh...Max, and I um....want to um....join your tournament maybe...? [/nerdy voice]
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:53 am

Sorry the tournament has been over for a while...
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 12:02 pm

Well Psyduck me... didn't know that...
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!    The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unofficial "Lets see who is alive and fighting on this forum" Tournament of Club Deoxys!
Page 1 of 1