Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

6th gen News

Go down 
+7
Cerion_Wolf
The Distortion God
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Red
LadyVipera
Professor Toron
Green Charizard
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Fairy type?
Best type ever!
6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I'm going to open the first fairy gym!
6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kill me
6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_lcap25%6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Might be okay if it wasn't super effective against dragon
6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_lcap0%6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dragons should eat fairys
6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_lcap13%6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_lcap37%6th gen News - Page 6 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

6th gen News - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 2:32 pm

A SWORD?!?!?!
What the heck is wrong with these guys this year?
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 8:28 pm

I like the sword. It's one of the few object pokemon that's cool. Like chandurle.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:54 am

Green Charizard wrote:
Behold the newest Pokemon for x and y the sword! English name hasn't been released yet but it is a steel/ghost type.

6th gen News - Page 6 Xypoke26th gen News - Page 6 Xypoke1th

That.Thing.is. AWESOME!!!!!

I read on Serebii that when not in combat it's sheathed, and it actually unsheathes itself to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 5:45 am

Hey, I'll be getting this sword (I'm sure it's got a high attack stat) but it's just a bit… weird. Who even comes up with these ideas?!
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 11:52 am

Mehahah! A living sword! I wonder if it evolves into anything? It'd be cool if it turned into a knight or something. Regardless, its English name is Honedge.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:44 am

New pogies: The evolved panda, Pangoro 6th gen News - Page 6 Pangoro
A glowing squid, Inkay 6th gen News - Page 6 Inkay
Its evil upside-down evo, Malamar 6th gen News - Page 6 Malamar
The disturbingly edible Swirlix 6th gen News - Page 6 Swirlix
Spritzee, a cute fluffy plague doctor 6th gen News - Page 6 Spritzee
Oh, and Xeas and Ytal have their types revealed: Fairy and Dark/Flying.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 5:32 pm

Yveltal is clearly a villain of sorts compared to Xerneas. Yveltal is Dark/Flying, and is called the Destruction Pokemon.

Xerneas is obviously supposed to be a good guy, it's a Fairy type, and it's called the Life Pokemon. Actually, I suspected it was going to be a fairy type, considering it had that look to it...so where's the legendary poison type?

I got reservations to get Pokemon Y, so I guess you could say that I have a bad habit of choosing evil Pokemon over good ones. Although perhaps Yveltal isn't genuinely evil, and is responsible for making sure that cycles remain in place. It might be like an anti-hero in the Pokemon world or something.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Probably there will be varying interpretations of just how "evil" Yveltal is, just like Mewtwo or Darkrai. Oh, and there's an evil tree Pokemon that a select few have seen but not been allowed to photograph.
6th gen News - Page 6 Orotto
From this alone it doesn't look very interesting or original, but maybe there's a key design aspect we're missing.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Evil tree, seriously? Okay, I know some of the Pokemon aren't very well-thought up, but this is their worst design yet, if that's what it looks like. I've seen a million other TV shows with trees that look like that.

As for Yveltal, I would like to think it was a sort of anti-hero. People don't like it, but it actually does a lot of good things.

Unrelated to the legendary Pokemon, I found this blurry image from what appears to be an official advertisement for Litleo's evolved form. It started off as a snip from a youtube video, and it appears to be legit, I watched the video slideshow, just to make sure.

6th gen News - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2D6xFZdGELyJOCiCubi1VcU_qP8QcmFPt4EuriBNhBZ5q7CHvNQ
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 5:44 am

I hope that isn't real; it looks extremely bland and generic. And I think you might misunderstand the term "antihero," it refers to a protagonist that lacks hero qualities, and regresses rather than grows more mature.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:03 am

Well, you can bet that I'll be getting Pokemon Y instead of X.
Unless, of course, they put Yveltal in X, like how they mixed up the colors in Pokemon Black and White. Weird idea if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:34 am

Well first the tree is real. The just weren't allowed to take pictures at the conference so they had to sketch it. Here is an more up to date sketch.

6th gen News - Page 6 Orotto4th

Also box art has been confirmed so the legendarys will be in their proper games.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Well, about Pokemon designs, the legendary Pokemon are gradually becoming more impressive, but it sometimes feels like the designs of non-legends are starting to go downhill...are they running out of ideas?

At any rate, I found out that Xerneas has the Special Ability Fairy Aura, which will strengthen fairy-type moves. Yveltal has Dark Aura, making dark-type moves stronger.

Xerneas' signature move appears to be Geomancy, and Yveltal's is Oblivion Wing.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 6:53 pm

You know how every previous Eeveelution release came with two? Well I just saw this:
6th gen News - Page 6 Maxresdefault
If this is real, it's probably Dragon, the last formerly Special type.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Yeah, although people suspect it may be a male counterpart to Sylveon, or perhaps that's what the male looks like. Both have those ribbons, either way.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 3:42 am

Pretty odd to give a female-only evo to a 90% male Pokemon.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 12:14 pm

Well, like I said, it might not be another evolution, it might be what the male looks like. If you compared the two, there's a lot of similarities, although one looks more masculine, and the other is more feminine. They have the same main color, but Sylveon's accent color is pink, and this one is red. Again, they also both have ribbon-like features. The tail, though...

At any rate, here's the enemy team, featuring their grunts. I am pleased to present Team Flare, which is obsessed with making money, rather than a plot to take over the world. Maybe they want to capture the legendary pokemon to threaten people into paying high fees so they don't do anything too rash. People have also dubbed Team Flare the fashion police, because they're pretty sharply dressed. Meh...I'm a little taken aback by all that red.

6th gen News - Page 6 Team-Flare
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:25 pm

Mega Evolutions, Gogoat's prevo, a ground rabbit, the Pikachu variant and better pictures of the evil tree thing: http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th gen News
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: General Discussion :: General chat-
Jump to: