Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

6th gen News

Go down 
+7
Cerion_Wolf
The Distortion God
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Red
LadyVipera
Professor Toron
Green Charizard
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Fairy type?
Best type ever!
6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
I'm going to open the first fairy gym!
6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kill me
6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap25%6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Might be okay if it wasn't super effective against dragon
6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap0%6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dragons should eat fairys
6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap13%6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_lcap37%6th gen News - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

6th gen News - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:04 pm

No. I will prove to the world that just because Smogon and some guy playing Pokemon on the internet say that Steelix is a bad poke, that doesn't mean that it is. Skarmory's on my list, five or six spots under Steelix.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:05 pm

Lol.

You sai it yourself that you needed to get one on his livestream. Razz
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:14 pm

Quote :
I could take it with a fully-trained steelix. 

btw just in; Fairy will be weak to poison and steel.

At least that makes poison better. As of right now poison is one of the weaker types. I hope that in the new game there are quite a few new poison pokemon that I can train.
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 4:55 pm

So far, the only revealed Poison type is Skrelp. Hopefully it has a cool evolution.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:14 pm

It might become a Dragon/Poison type later, because it's based on a sea dragon. That would make it the first Dragon/Poison type to exist in the Pokemon world, and would also make it more likely to survive against a fairy type.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:19 pm

Just wondering if anyone had a link to a site that confirms fairy to be weak to poison and steel because I haven't seen anything?
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:00 pm

One of the Smogon guys said it I think.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 7:02 pm

While I think it's going to be correct it hasn't been officially confirmed yet. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:54 pm

I don't get fairy' weakness. I can understand all the others, like fighting->steel and ice->dragon, but poison/steel->fairy? I don't think that snakes and iron swords had many encounters with fairys....

somehow, this reminds me of my personal opinion that Pokemon needs a succubus-based pokemon (preferably a legendary).

Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Well the way I think of it is steel is used to create big cities therefor destroying the forest which is where the faires live. For poison well poison kills life and fairies would be very much alive just like it is used to kill the living grass types.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Shadlos wrote:

somehow, this reminds me of my personal opinion that Pokemon needs a succubus-based pokemon (preferably a legendary).

Could you explain why this is?
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:10 pm

Probably because their both myths and that when i think of a fairy i think of a small butterfly-WINGED FEMALE HUMANOID (caps to show relation to succubus). Also the fact that they're myths.

That and the fact i had been doing research that day on a novel i'm writing about succubus and female mythical humanoids as well might have helped too.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:22 pm

Shadlos wrote:
Probably because their both myths and that when i think of a fairy i think of a small butterfly-WINGED FEMALE HUMANOID (caps to show relation to succubus). Also the fact that they're myths.

That and the fact i had been doing research that day on a novel i'm writing about succubus and female mythical humanoids as well might have helped too.

True but,

Dictionary: "a demon in female form, said to have sexual intercourse with men in their sleep."

That said, I'm not surprised they haven't added one yet.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:27 pm

Well, don't forget that people often complain about how much the company over-uses humanoid Pokemon forms. Mr. Mime and Jynx have pretty much been the most attacked Pokemon ever, far as criticism. That, and like Gucci said, a Pokemon based on that myth specifically isn't appropriate for something considered to be a kid's show.
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:55 pm

True, but pokemon has been venturing alot into the dream and spirit realms lately. besides, the reason WHY one attacks the way it does is because it's after the person's soul and life force. We already have several pokemon that steal them: Shedinja, Litwick, Lampent, Chandalure (that i can think of).

My point is why can't there be a feminine (so that people trust it) pokemon that enters the dreams of kids and adults alike to steal life force and souls?
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:46 pm

That wouldn't be a huge stretch, given the super creepiness of Hypno or Drifloon.
As for the traits of Fairy type, in folklore iron is poison to fairies. And dragons are easily tricked by fairies, so they can't hurt them. Finally, in stories fairies are often poisoned.
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Makes sense. Anyway, i get the fairy weakness now at least. Makes me wonder what fairy legendarys they made (stares at Xerneas).

Anyway, i hope some of you understand now my succubus pokemon concept. I never ment for anything "risky", but i had an idea that it's ability could infatuate male pokemon on sight...now THAT is a good OP legendary.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:42 pm

I'm beginning to agree that a succubus pokemon would be nice addition... the sexual nature of a succubus aside...
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:03 pm

that's what i've been saying lol. put that nature aside, look at the core behavior....

it's like a feminine darkrai who ACTUALLY MEANS to try to kill it's sleeping victims. (hinting to boy in canalave and ghost girl of odd house.)
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:10 pm

Considering that Elesa in Black 2 is basically walking around in lingerie, a succubus pokemon wouldn't surprise me in the least.
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 7:28 pm

Lingerie? Eh....wouldn't call it that exactly. But it's similar. Definitely something along the lines. That and the fact that my pal keeps mentioning a certain part of Skyla often....you should know what i mean....
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 1:50 am

Next the female hero will walk around stark naked or something. It's truly pathetic.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 12:52 pm

Yeah...Look, I know they're girls, and there's probably a lot of male character designers that approve, but it's ridiculous how some of them are dressed, and I mean that modesty-wise. Can't people have modestly dressed females that in the real world wouldn't look ridiculous? Pokemon characters, overall, would for the most part look like freaks in real-life to most of the average people, with the way they dress, and then the hairstyles. If I were a Pokemon character with green hair that was done up in a spiral loop-de-loop like ice Castform, cat-eye glasses, and then wore magenta platform heels and a blue dress that would have belonged to Cinderella, nobody would have even thought I was strange, unless I started tripping over the heels, in which case they would just think I was clumsy. Seriously...in the real world...I would become Youtube's most popular video and be the laughingstock of society (Okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the idea)
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

LadyVipera wrote:
Yeah...Look, I know they're girls, and there's probably a lot of male character designers that approve, but it's ridiculous how some of them are dressed, and I mean that modesty-wise. Can't people have modestly dressed females that in the real world wouldn't look ridiculous? Pokemon characters, overall, would for the most part look like freaks in real-life to most of the average people, with the way they dress, and then the hairstyles. If I were a Pokemon character with green hair that was done up in a spiral loop-de-loop like ice Castform, cat-eye glasses, and then wore magenta platform heels and a blue dress that would have belonged to Cinderella, nobody would have even thought I was strange, unless I started tripping over the heels, in which case they would just think I was clumsy. Seriously...in the real world...I would become Youtube's most popular video and be the laughingstock of society (Okay, that's an exaggeration, but you get the idea)

Pokemon society is the best society and Lady Ga-ga is the 8th and most powerful gym leader in the real life.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 11:32 am

Behold the newest Pokemon for x and y the sword! English name hasn't been released yet but it is a steel/ghost type.

6th gen News - Page 5 Xypoke26th gen News - Page 5 Xypoke1th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th gen News   6th gen News - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

6th gen News
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: General Discussion :: General chat-
Jump to: