Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

The Genie

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

The Genie  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:07 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Oh Great and Powerful Genie of the Lamp please grant my wish. I wish for a male Bulbasaur, with magical traits such as the ability Chlorophyll and the attacks magical leaf and grasswhistle, with however many years of experience. To fuel your magic I humbly offer a brightpowder (the only accuracy-lowering item not in the accuracy clause) in hopes that this small token of gratitude will make my wish come true.

I'm afraid the lamp will not allow me to do this. (Nintendo only gave dw bulbasaur out once as an event and they only gave it out as a male so it is impossible for me to breed one.)

A) that's bs. stupid nintendo.

B) breed it with Ditto? there's a 60% chance the ability transfers to the offspring.

A) Yes I know.

B) Two problems with this. #1 Only females can pass down the dreamworld ability. #2 The dreamworld ability can not be passed down by ditto.

*grumbles* time to go to nick...

No don't use Black Magic it is dangerous Laughing

Don't worry. I'll get female bulbasaur from him with the ability chlorophyl and then breed myself one that's unmagical. If you're good I'll give you one. I also have a Blaziken with Speed Boost that I got from him.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:11 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Oh Great and Powerful Genie of the Lamp please grant my wish. I wish for a male Bulbasaur, with magical traits such as the ability Chlorophyll and the attacks magical leaf and grasswhistle, with however many years of experience. To fuel your magic I humbly offer a brightpowder (the only accuracy-lowering item not in the accuracy clause) in hopes that this small token of gratitude will make my wish come true.

I'm afraid the lamp will not allow me to do this. (Nintendo only gave dw bulbasaur out once as an event and they only gave it out as a male so it is impossible for me to breed one.)

A) that's bs. stupid nintendo.

B) breed it with Ditto? there's a 60% chance the ability transfers to the offspring.

A) Yes I know.

B) Two problems with this. #1 Only females can pass down the dreamworld ability. #2 The dreamworld ability can not be passed down by ditto.

*grumbles* time to go to nick...

No don't use Black Magic it is dangerous Laughing

Don't worry. I'll get female bulbasaur from him with the ability chlorophyl and then breed myself one that's unmagical. If you're good I'll give you one. I also have a Blaziken with Speed Boost that I got from him.

No thanks anything not from the dream world at this moment isn't legit which is what I like.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 12:12 am

Oh Great and Powerful Genie of the Lamp please grant my wish. I wish for a male Squirtle, with magical traits such as aqua jet and the move tutor attack outrage with don't care years of experience. To fuel your magic I humbly offer a brightpowder in hopes that this small token of gratitude will make my wish come true.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 3:21 pm

I edited my last request on account of Lotad and all of its forms being nearly worthless. If the Genie can't do move tutor attacks, then I'll pick another move instead of outrage.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:28 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
I edited my last request on account of Lotad and all of its forms being nearly worthless. If the Genie can't do move tutor attacks, then I'll pick another move instead of outrage.

1. Lotad's evolutions are far from worthless. Especially when played right.

2. I don't do move tutor moves because that requires shards and shards are on my wish list.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:47 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

2. I don't do move tutor moves because that requires shards and shards are on my wish list.

Okay. then could you replace outrage with muddy water? also, this isn't imperative, but if you can give it a nature that promotes special attack, I'd be most grateful.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:14 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Okay. then could you replace outrage with muddy water? also, this isn't imperative, but if you can give it a nature that promotes special attack, I'd be most grateful.

Can't do this either. There is no pokemon that can learn both aqua jet and muddy water in the same egg group.

Also added two more items to my wish list: Leftovers and Salac Berry
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm

Oh great and powerful Genie grant me my wish I say! Give me a Squirtle with fifteen years of experience and water spout as it's egg move. I'll offer you my level 50 Staravia with a Scared Ash. Hope that'll be easy on your magic!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:44 pm

CyndaquilTheRookie wrote:
Oh great and powerful Genie grant me my wish I say! Give me a Squirtle with fifteen years of experience and water spout as it's egg move. I'll offer you my level 50 Staravia with a Scared Ash. Hope that'll be easy on your magic!

I can do this but I'm not really happy with the item. Is there anyway you could get a salac berry or green shard?
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:10 pm

Green Charizard wrote:

I can do this but I'm not really happy with the item. Is there anyway you could get a salac berry or green shard?

Your in luck as I have seven of those green shards in stock. I'll be happy to give you one. Smile
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:41 am

Oh Great and Powerful Genie of the Lamp please grant my wish. I wish for a Tauros, with magical traits such as dream world rock climb, iron tail, and the ability Sheer force, with 10 years of experience. To fuel your magic I humbly offer a wide lens or Micle berry in hopes that this small token of gratitude will make my wish come true.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:37 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Oh Great and Powerful Genie of the Lamp please grant my wish. I wish for a Tauros, with magical traits such as dream world rock climb, iron tail, and the ability Sheer force, with 10 years of experience. To fuel your magic I humbly offer a wide lens or Micle berry in hopes that this small token of gratitude will make my wish come true.

I'm not sure how the dream world works in this regard but I think you can only get one dream world move on a poke. Also I don't have a dream world Tauros and since it is impossible to breed a dw one your better off searching for one on the gts or dw. If you want I can trade you a Tauros if you haven't seen one yet but I will not go on the dream world or gts if I don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

I'm not sure how the dream world works in this regard but I think you can only get one dream world move on a poke. Also I don't have a dream world Tauros and since it is impossible to breed a dw one your better off searching for one on the gts or dw. If you want I can trade you a Tauros if you haven't seen one yet but I will not go on the dream world or gts if I don't have to.

Well great... Don't you think that would be a nice thing to include in your rules? I have a Taurus, I just want that Tauros. And I don't have the dream points to find one.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:34 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Well great... Don't you think that would be a nice thing to include in your rules? I have a Taurus, I just want that Tauros. And I don't have the dream points to find one.
Fair enough added to rules. Anyways check the gts for level 10 tauros. When ever I want a dream world pokemon I go to the gts. (I don't nearly have enough points for that nice dream world politoed you battled Laughing )
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:53 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Fair enough added to rules. Anyways check the gts for level 10 tauros. When ever I want a dream world pokemon I go to the gts. (I don't nearly have enough points for that nice dream world politoed you battled Laughing )

Okay. It's cool.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:06 pm

I HATE GTS trolls.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:43 pm

Order is ready
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:30 pm

Professor your smeargle is ready
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:26 pm

@CyndaquilTheRookie You've got to tell me a time when I can give you your squirtle. If you don't then I will give it away to anyone who wants it.
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:22 pm

Oh great and powerful Genie grant me my wish I say! I want a Mudkip with 10 years of experience and if possible have muddy water as it's egg move. I'll give you a green shard and a totodile in exchange. Dose that sound like a nice deal? Also thanks again for the squirtle. Smile
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Oh great and powerful Genie grant me my wish I say! I want a Mudkip with 10 years of experience and if possible have muddy water as it's egg move. I'll give you a green shard and a totodile in exchange. Dose that sound like a nice deal? Also thanks again for the squirtle. Smile

I can get you a level 10 mudkip easy but muddy water is a level up move. It learns it as a swampert at level 39. Also after this I will no longer except shards. I have found an easy and quick way to mine them
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 6:02 pm

I can get you a level 10 mudkip easy but muddy water is a level up move. It learns it as a swampert at level 39. Also after this I will no longer except shards. I have found an easy and quick way to mine them[/quote]

---
Ah. Is there any other item you want instead?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:18 pm

green charizard wrote:

I can get you a level 10 mudkip easy but muddy water is a level up move. It learns it as a swampert at level 39. Also after this I will no longer except shards. I have found an easy and quick way to mine them

---
Ah. Is there any other item you want instead?

Not at the moment but ill still get you the mudkip
Back to top Go down
CyndaquilTheRookie
Preschooler
CyndaquilTheRookie

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:25 pm

If you already got it can you try hold onto it till this weekend coming? I won't have time at all this week. :/
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 pm

If you already got it can you try hold onto it till this weekend coming? I won't have time at all this week. :/

I don't have it yet but can breed it rather quickly so I can get it to you whenever you want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genie    The Genie  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Genie
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: Trading Corner :: Trade offers: Normal-
Jump to: