Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!

Go down 
+6
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
LadyVipera
The Distortion God
Red
Green Charizard
Professor Toron
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:54 pm

Not yet… he's been on Roleplex for the past few days, he even made a new roleplay that I'm joining. He just hasn't shown up here.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:35 pm

Hmm. Another downward site, eh? Perhaps if you guys came to the site i made, it might help. I've been trying to get ACTIVE members, but other than me that are active, 2 other admins are, and the bad thing? Tick just one off, or one gets bored, neglects all his duties, and leaves the forum for a few days. Heck, both of them have basically done NOTHING i've asked them to do. Except for the time i asked Dilophoraptor to build a Zt2 download section, which he did with gusto....

anyway, the purpose of the site is to be a hangout for people who like different things, a hangout for all people. One big part of the site is roleplaying, and we have MANY rpgs which have been abandoned by my two fellow...."admins", who i'm VERY tempted to demote...

anyway, if you guys want to join the site, it's Shadlos Domain. Cant post a link because im forced to use my 3DS. Anywho, i hope some of you join!
Back to top Go down
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:43 am

Hello all, it's Triop5. Mostly joining as a precaution in case Spore is ever shut down, but otherwise because I'm actually interested. Have an Oddish: geek
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:01 am

If Spore did shut down, I'd recommend moving to Roleplex instead of here. It has way more Sporum members, and it's a lot more active.
Then again, Club Deoxys is already getting more members, administrators and moderators are returning, it is becoming more active, even the scrolling banner at the top is accurate again. (It already needs updating though)

Guys… we now have an proper forum.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 am

Welcome! I will update the banner!

Also, guys, I am presenting a unique opportunity to one member of Club Deoxys. I am considering giving one person a position of 6th Gen news correspondent. Basically, this person would be promoted to moderator, and would (if I can do it just right) have the ability to add any new 6th gen updates to the scroller (as I am far too lazy to look it up myself).
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 10:55 am

Professor Toron wrote:
Welcome! I will update the banner!

Also, guys, I am presenting a unique opportunity to one member of Club Deoxys. I am considering giving one person a position of 6th Gen news correspondent. Basically, this person would be promoted to moderator, and would (if I can do it just right) have the ability to add any new 6th gen updates to the scroller (as I am far too lazy to look it up myself).

Wouldn't you need admin powers to update the scroller?
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:06 am

I'm looking into it. There's a section here called "special privileges" that I think would let me rig that.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:44 pm

I literally cannot find Roleplex anywhere, only pages mentioning it.
Back to top Go down
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:46 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
I am presenting a unique opportunity to one member of Club Deoxys. I am considering giving one person a position of 6th Gen news correspondent. Basically, this person would be promoted to moderator, and would (if I can do it just right) have the ability to add any new 6th gen updates to the scroller (as I am far too lazy to look it up myself).
I do the news on Green's site, I could do it here too.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 11:24 am

Roleplex mostly has nothing to deal with pokemon, but I guarantee that it's a good place to move RP's to. Unless a certain cynic decides to cause trouble, but then again, you can't criticize a story heavily based on the series. I have a character with a weird outfit, but I just now realized that a lot of people in the story look just plain bizarre, especially hairstyles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: General Discussion :: General chat-
Jump to: