Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!

Go down 
+6
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
LadyVipera
The Distortion God
Red
Green Charizard
Professor Toron
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Noticed that they are talking about pokemon on the open thread of the sporum maybe we should post the link there.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 5:31 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Noticed that they are talking about pokemon on the open thread of the sporum maybe we should post the link there.

Perhaps. I'll try when I get a chance.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:29 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
So...like, Pokemon is cool.

This looked like the best place to put in my first post. I am friends with Evo and I sort of know the rest of you on the sporum. I would like to introduce myself as SapphireFlame. A name that you may find more familiar. I would like to first mention that the name "Sapph" is exclusive to my Spore life. When I am anywhere else on the internet I go by "Gucci". Greetings to you all and I do plan on sticking around here for a while. Regarding the pkm topic, I consider myself a veteran trainer. Although, maybe not the best like no one ever was. Also I do not RP, ever.

Hey there Gucci, glad to see you here! If you didn't know already this is Evolver300 talkn'. Perhaps we can battle later. I'm not the strongest trainer in the world, but my pokemon can deal some deadly blows.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 7:59 pm

The Distortion God:
Quote :
Hey there Gucci, glad to see you here! If you didn't know already this is Evolver300 talkn'. Perhaps we can battle later. I'm not the strongest trainer in the world, but my pokemon can deal some deadly blows.

Oh, I was under the impression that you were Green Charizard. Well... anyway both of us are demonstrating modesty. A battle will test to see who is the very best (or just under prepared). I am interested in having a few battles. But first I just want to make an avatar or signature for this forum... help?
Back to top Go down
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:03 pm

If you have a few level 100's, feel free to go and visit the 100 club.

Last edited by Red on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:26 pm

Quote :
Red:
If youyou have a few level 100's, feel free to go and visit the 100 club.

I appreciate the invite and I've read the OP. However, I'm a strong believer in level 50 singles when I battle. Leveling a pkn to 100 is meaningless to me. After a pkn has all the needed Evs and moves and is past lvl 50 I stop at whatever level that is. Coincidentally, most of them are lvl 79. I don't know how it happened.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 14, 2013 8:31 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
The Distortion God:
Quote :

Oh, I was under the impression that you were Green Charizard. Well... anyway both of us are demonstrating modesty. A battle will test to see who is the very best (or just under prepared). I am interested in having a few battles. But first I just want to make an avatar or signature for this forum... help?

No I'm Greenpetking

Red wrote:
If youyou have a few level 100's, feel free to go and visit the 100 club.
Which reminds me I have to try out for that at some point.
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
The Distortion God:
Quote :

For your signature/avatar the first thing that came to mind was a sig featuring a Poochyena. I don't know if you want your sig Pokémon related or not, but at least a Poochyena has part of your name in it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:02 pm

Well here is my advertising creation for the forum.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500890410678

I took a different approach than the other two with the building editor. It isn't as great as the other two but I tried.

Edit: #3 on the mpn before downrating
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:35 pm

I've taken the liberty to drop a few comments inviting people to this forum. They are all spore players that create pkn creatures so I thought they might like it here. With any luck two so should join us.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:39 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
I've taken the liberty to drop a few comments inviting people to this forum. They are all spore players that create pkn creatures so I thought they might like it here. With any luck two so should join us.

Thanks!

and nice Char! Now hopefully some people will join!
Back to top Go down
x0abs0x
Preschooler
x0abs0x

PostSubject: random me   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:44 pm

well I am new, and some random person liked my altaria even if i think my breloom is pretty epic and my frosslass which was one of the most annoying pokemon to make in the freaking world! http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500889802403
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 pm

x0abs0x wrote:
well I am new, and some random person liked my altaria even if i think my breloom is pretty epic and my frosslass which was one of the most annoying pokemon to make in the freaking world! http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500889802403

ok... well welcome to the club!
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 pm

x0abs0x wrote:

Welcome I hope that we may have a battle one Smile
Back to top Go down
x0abs0x
Preschooler
x0abs0x

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:04 pm

well i ev train my pokemon but at the moment i dont have a good team :/ i mean i guess my some are good like my espeon,heracross, and houndoom but vaporeon didnt get enough speed and flygon didnt get enough speed and magnezone i dont care for. But they are only lvl 60 sadly :/
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:07 pm

x0abs0x wrote:
well i ev train my pokemon but at the moment i dont have a good team :/ i mean i guess my some are good like my espeon,heracross, and houndoom but vaporeon didnt get enough speed and flygon didnt get enough speed and magnezone i dont care for. But they are only lvl 60 sadly :/
We could use flat rules (3 v. 3 all pokemon set to level 50)
Back to top Go down
x0abs0x
Preschooler
x0abs0x

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:14 pm

SO what does everyone think of the new Pokemon X and Y, im so gonna get Y and im thinking about the starter pkm.. i want to see what they are when they evolve. If there is another fire fighting im gonna be so mad.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 8:21 pm

Same here. I think Yveltal is an amazing legendary...they're getting better at making epic pokemon designs...also, I only told Maxx this so far, I think, but I think Froakie reminds me of Benjamin Franklin, because of the white hair and markings.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Now that I look at it, he kinda does.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:37 pm

x0abs0x wrote:

sounds interesting. I bet if you talked to Red (if he ever shows up again), Char and I, we can help you out some. Check Char's EV guide in the Trainer corner. I think there's a way to get rid of EVs.

Do you have B/W1 or B/W2?
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 10:49 pm

Yep, just look at the two side-by-side.

WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 145px-Froakie
WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 Benjamin-franklin

He's got the wig and the ruffly collar, plus the markings that look like glasses.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 12:43 am

Hm... I actually see it.
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Well....i ment to join this site a while back when WanderingTyrant (Nick80) made his creation on spore and invited me. Well, i'm here now finally, and on the topic of pokemon, i have an all level 100 team.

BUT

im not too proud of it because they are almost all legendarys: Kyogre, Dialga, Palkia, Kyurem (Black), Arceus (Ghost), Garchomp. I use em mainly because they're my favorites (Garchomp's my "partner", and i've been keeping him through all versions since Platinum. Pl>HG>Wh-Bl2.). And i do battle pokemon, but not competitively. I do it mainly if someone asks me for a battle, then i'll give the ok. (bad experiences with 'noobs' in Fossil Fighters Champions and Pokemon White/Black2 have given me this 'philosophy' on battling).

And on the topic of X and Y, i see what you mean with in Froakie. And i suspect Yveltal to be either Fire/Dark or Fire/Psychic. I heard from someone he was Psychic/Dark (0.o) and that would be cool, but what i really want to see are the side-legends, especially the one that is a "tyrannosaurus with spade-shaped eyes" as nick put it via Skype.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 4:43 am

Hey Shadlos, welcome to Club Deoxys… an abandoned, lonely forum that the admins left for us to run on our own (the Sporum all over again) you were probably best to come here when you said, nobody's posted much for a few months. I have recently asked the founder to return though.
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:52 am

UltraCRAZYone wrote:
Hey Shadlos, welcome to Club Deoxys… an abandoned, lonely forum that the admins left for us to run on our own (the Sporum all over again) you were probably best to come here when you said, nobody's posted much for a few months. I have recently asked the founder to return though.

Really did he write back?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!   WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WE NEED MOAR MEMBERZZZ!!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: General Discussion :: General chat-
Jump to: