Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Forum rules: Please read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

Forum rules: Please read  Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules: Please read    Forum rules: Please read  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 3:06 pm

These are the rules for the forum. If you follow these rules, then I assure you, you will have a great time on this forum. if you don't... well, there's always the Sporum:

Rule list:

1. No cursing. I don't have a problem with smaller words like "Hell", but this is a forum for an E10 game. Let's keep it rated E10.
2. No trolling. I will use Judgement on all trolls and disintegrate them.
3. No flaming. Flaming is starting an argument in a thread. If you want to fight with somebody, do it in the PMs.
4. No sexual topics. AT ALL! I shouldn't have to say this, but there were weird people out there.
5. No soliciting people for their friend code. It is their decision to tell you it or not.
6. Don't lie about your Pokemon. I will find out.
7. Please try to not double-post
8. ABSOLUTELY NO ACTION REPLAY! IF YOU USE ACTION REPLAY, AND I FIND OUT, IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR YOU! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!
9. I am not exempt from these rules. If you feel that i am breaking any rule or am not acting appropriately, please send me a pm tactfully explaining what you believe I am doing wrong.
10. In the words of the Baltimore Raven's fan credo; DON'T BE A JERK! Respect the moderation, as well as your fellow members. Be civil to all members, and do not chase people away.
11. No whining because you're not a mod. All moderation decisions are made by me. If you have a problem with my decision, please pm me.

Punishments:

-first time offenders of any rule will receive a strict warning.
-Second time offenders will lose the right to be in any forum clubs. if the violator is a moderator, they will be stripped of their moderation.
-third time offenders will be banned for one day
-fourth time offenders will be banned for one week
-fifth time offenders will be permabanned (banned forever)
-I can skip as many steps as I'd like depending on the severity of the crime committed.
-I am being VERY generous here, with a five strike rule. Don't make me reconsider my generosity
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com

Forum rules: Please read
Page 1 of 1