Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron

Go down 
+3
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Green Charizard
Professor Toron
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron Empty
PostSubject: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:26 am

Greetings, my loyal subjects!!! I have returned!!!!! After a long, rather boring period where I could not get on due to school, I have decided to return, if anyone out there is still around. Please forgive me for not being here so long. I suppose I assumed that this forum was dead, and it probably is. I am most likely talking to an empty, dead wasteland of the internet right now, and if I am, I guess it was good while it lasted. If not, I will try to be here more often. If you're reading this, I thank you for your patience with me.

SO yeah... I guess that wasn't nearly as awesome as I lead on. The song's pretty beast, though, so, um... yeah. GO POKEMON!

-Maxx
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:56 am

Welcome back...I'm still here but I'm not sure who else, so the place isn't completely empty and maybe with your return we can rebuild.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:49 am

Yes, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Alright! Now we can get that scrolling-text-banner changed...
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 4:34 pm

On my to-do list Gucci.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:52 pm

It's looking better already.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Alright then. So we have four people, all the time in the world and no way to recruit new members. Who wants to fix this place up!?!?
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:16 am

Who wouldn't?
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:54 am

Welcome back Toron, you were missed.
Back to top Go down
Shadlos
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 2:39 pm

Things seem to be looking up! As an admin and creator of another forum, i'm here to do my part. If you need anything, let me know-i'll be happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 8:01 pm

Mt. Silver has THE WORST connection.

The only place that works is in my bathroom. I dont want to loose feeling in my legs if I spend too long on the computer.

But I guess I can bear with it for you guys...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron   The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron Empty

Back to top Go down

The mighty, fantastic, absolutely ridiculously awesome return of Professor Toron
Page 1 of 1