Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?

Go down 
2 posters

Which Keldeo Form is better looking?
Ordinary
Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? I_vote_lcap0%Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Resolute
Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? I_vote_lcap100%Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? Empty
PostSubject: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 5:32 pm

Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? 647Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? 647-resolutionKeldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? 647Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? 647-resolution

As you guys may know a keldeo event has started today for English b/w2 games. All I can think about is how am I suppose to use this thing? I have read online that keldeo only has two really useful sets (calm mind and choice specs) and I already used these sets on two keldeo from previous events. I have read about a sword dance set but I don't think it would be all that effective. So has anyone heard of any creative sets for what appears to be a two trick pony.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 8:25 pm

First, you should trade me one of your resolute Keldeo because I can't get one.

Secondly, I would exploit Keldeo's Special attack and special move Secret sword that deal physical damage to do secret sword, hydro pump, aqua jet for a priority move, and x-scissor to take down grass types, which are you biggest threat.

Seriously, though, I will love you forever if you trade me a Keldeo with secret sword, and I can't get it myself because I don't have the money for B/W2. Sad

If you're not feeling merciful, though, I'd use that moveset.

Disclaimed: All Professor Toron movesets are completely made up by professor toron and are not professionally made. Any non-working moveset is not the fault of Professor Toron and should not be taken out on him.
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Professor Toron wrote:

Secondly, I would exploit Keldeo's Special attack and special move Secret sword that deal physical damage to do secret sword, hydro pump, aqua jet for a priority move, and x-scissor to take down grass types, which are you biggest threat.

Seriously, though, I will love you forever if you trade me a Keldeo with secret sword, and I can't get it myself because I don't have the money for B/W2. Sad

Disclaimed: All Professor Toron movesets are completely made up by professor toron and are not professionally made. Any non-working moveset is not the fault of Professor Toron and should not be taken out on him.

Keldeo can learn secret sword in b/w. All you have to do is take it to the old man in the moor of Icirrus with Keldeo and the other 3 in your party.

The problem with the moveset you listed is that it has two physical moves in it (aqua jet and x-scissor) which even if I taught it sword dance would still be weak. Unfortuantly I think I found a moveset that I like so I won't be trading it. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 9:56 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Keldeo can learn secret sword in b/w. All you have to do is take it to the old man in the moor of Icirrus with Keldeo and the other 3 in your party.

The problem with the moveset you listed is that it has two physical moves in it (aqua jet and x-scissor) which even if I taught it sword dance would still be weak. Unfortuantly I think I found a moveset that I like so I won't be trading it. Sorry.

i don't own a keldeo. that's the point. I missed the first event.

and don't you have other keldeos?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:01 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Sorry to here about that. Yes I do and I would of considered trading it if I hadn't found this set already. I really like this set.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Sorry to here about that. Yes I do and I would of considered trading it if I hadn't found this set already. I really like this set.

Then why can't you trade me one of the other Keldeos? What's the point of having like three?
Back to top Go down
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:09 pm

Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:
Green Charizard wrote:
Professor Toron wrote:

Then why can't you trade me one of the other Keldeos? What's the point of having like three?

They each run different sets. I can use each one for a different role. I do this with other pokemon two. For example I have two tyraintars one is phyical based and one is special based. I also have two tentacruel one is a rapid spiner the other is a setup/stall pokemon. (I'm even considering breeding a 3rd tenacruel)
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:18 pm

*sighs* seems silly to me, but whatever...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?   Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Keldeo...What am I suppose to do with it?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: Trainer Corner :: Trainer Corner-
Jump to: