Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

The Legacy of Creation (OOC)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Empty
PostSubject: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:06 pm

The Legacy of Creation

For a human, you have come far, without the aid of a Pokémon or another of your kind. You alone were able to find the way to Temporal Tower, the domain of the legendary Pokémon Dialga. The journey was grueling, and you saw many new sights, and wonderful things. Some would say that you had experienced a wonderful adventure. However, to you, it had not meant anything. Despite all that you had succeeded in, where others had failed, you did not feel as though you had fulfilled your full potential. It was for this reason that you came in search of Dialga. You came because something told you, that it could give you the adventure that you longed for.

You begin to approach the gigantic clock that appears to be at the top of the pinnacle, but before you can, a flash of light blinds you. You shield your eyes, and eventually uncover them, to see that the Pokémon that you have searched for is standing before you. Dialga, creator of time, towers over, its entire body glowing with a bright blue light. It gives you a single glance, and roars to the heavens. The gem resting over its heart glows brilliantly, and so does each point on the fin on its back. The blue light emanating from it brightens, and consumes you.

When the light dims again, you are floating in a brilliant blue void, dazzling with crystals. Dialga floats in front of you, only this time, you are at eye level. You stare into its bright red eyes, wondering what it wants, and where it has taken you. Then, much to your shock, Dialga begins to speak. Its mouth does not move, but the voice seems to emanate from it, and you cannot tell if it is male or female.I have been watching you, human. It growls. Its voice is powerful, and knowing. It is also more terrifying than anything you have ever encountered before. You have come very far, and yet are not satisfied by your past deeds. I know why you are here.

The ruler of Time continues, You have come to me in search of adventure, oblivious to the one you experienced in coming here. You vex me, but I am also impressed by your resilience, and refusal to see such things as challenging. The glow from Dialga’s form brightens, to the point that it is hard to see. I will grant you your request. I will give you the adventure you seek. The glow becomes a harsh glare, before it completely fades, along with your surroundings, into a black void. You suddenly begin to fall, very fast. You cannot see Dialga, but it is still present, and it continues to speak to you. I will send you back in time, and then, I shall send you forward again, but not into the world you know of. You will be sent to an alternate line. As you are transported, you will be changed into a Pokémon.

You are shocked that Dialga possesses this power. You now listen intently to its words, still falling,In the alternate time, Pokémon live just like humans. They build houses, and speak language understandable by humans. Humans, however, are seldom seen. You will become one of them, and live among them. I cannot determine what you will become, but I know for certain, despite all you have done, you are weak, human. You will not be a strong Pokémon, at first. However, you will become stronger, as your will shall drive you to train. You suddenly jerk forward, and realize you are now somehow flying higher into the air. Now that you know this, the last part of your wish, I will tell you. I will erase your memory. You will remember your name, and will remember that you were once human, but you will not recall anything else. You will awaken, and wonder what has happened. This will be the true beginning of your adventure. You see a blinding light ahead. “Maybe someday, you’ll return for your memories, and remember what you have asked of me. But do not make me ashamed that I did this for you. The light consumes you.Farewell, human. With this, Dialga’s voice fades, and you land somewhere, instantly blacking out.

Welcome to The Legacy of Creation!

Here, you can become a Pokémon, and be a hero, fighting against outlaws, locating hidden treasure, or exploring dungeons. However, before you join, there are a few rules I must go over, first.

Rules

1. No Godmodding, Metagaming, or Autoing

2. No Flaming, Spamming, or Profanity

3. Sexual Content is not allowed, although Romance is.

4. You can be any Pokémon that is considered Basic (Has not evolved or does not evolve) and is not on the banned list.

5. Pokémon start out with the moves they can possess at level 5, although levels are not measured in the RP, and they will quickly learn new ones, and can know up to eight moves, instead of four.

6. Moves that characters know must be moves that they can learn either naturally or by TM (Others can teach TM moves).

7. Characters will completely forget their past as a human, but will remember their name, and the fact that they used to be humans. Objects linked to Dialga will feel familiar when approached.

8. Characters can have NPC partners in rescue teams, although this is optional.

9. A large portion of the Roleplay can be considered sandbox. Members can feel free to create villains or dungeons for each other while the next major plot sequence is prepared.

10. Dialga, Palkia, and Giratina are characters, but are not as active as others, meaning they do not directly interact with normal characters.

11. If you read these rules, put ‘Arceus’ in the ‘Other’ section of the sheet.

Now, for the character sheets

Character Sheets
Name:

Species: (Must be a Basic Pokémon, and cannot be on the banned list)

Moves: (You begin the story with moves that are present at level five, no more)

Special Ability: (Give a short description of the ability for clarity)

Appearance: (If you use a picture, please make sure it isn’t too big. I would also appreciate height and weight to be noted.)

Personality:

Other:

Banned Pokemon

You cannot make these Pokémon into characters, and no matter how good the sheet is, unless you are one of the people permitted to control a legendary Pokemon as part of the plot by the GM, it will be rejected.

1. Arceus
2. Palkia
3. Dialga
4. Giratina
5. Uxie
6. Azelf
7. Mesprit
8. Regigigas
9. Regirock
10. Regice
11. Registeel
12. Shaymin
13. Victini
14. Cobalion
15. Terrakion
16. Virizion
17. Keldeo
18. Tornadus
19. Thundurus
20. Landorus
21. Zekrom
22. Reshiram
23. Kyurim
24. Genesect
25. Meloetta
26. Heatran
27. Manaphy
28. Phione
29. Darkrai
30. Cresselia
31. Mewtwo
32. Mew
33. Deoxys
34. Jirachi
35. Kyogre
36. Groudon
37. Rayquaza
38. Latias
39. Latios
40. Celebi
41. Lugia
42. Ho-Oh
43. Raikou
44. Entei
45. Suicune
46. Zapdos
47. Articuno
48. Moltres
49. Xerneas
50. Yvetal

Last edited by LadyVipera on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Accepted Character Sheets

LadyVipera

Name: Dialga
Species: Dialga

Moves: Roar of Time, Dragon Claw, DragonBreath, Metal Claw, Dragon Tail, Flamethrower, Dragon Pulse, Draco Meteor

Special Ability: Pressure- Pokémon must make more powerful attacks to effectively injure Dialga, and as a result, typically tire twice as fast as when battling normal Pokémon. This ability affects all Pokémon, even other legends.

Appearance: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) 280px-483Dialga Height: 17'09" Weight: 1505.8 lbs

Personality: Dialga is an ancient entity with infinite knowledge and power regarding the flow of Time. It is Dialga that maintains and stabilizes the flow of Time, and represents it. As a result, no time-traveling Pokémon is more accurate and skilled than Dialga, and it can actually prevent time travel, or alter its course. It can also alter visions sent to those that can see the future. Dialga also has the power to stop time, re-start it, or even alter it, to a degree, although this is rare. It can also wipe the memories of others, due to memories being involved with time. In addition to all of these powers, Dialga can fly. However, Dialga is not completely in control of time. It is the guardian of Temporal Tower, which is said to be the structure of Time. If the tower were to collapse, then time would freeze, and Dialga would become an evil, self-serving entity with no purpose, although it could still manipulate the flow of time that has already occurred. To protect the tower, Dialga hid the tower in a place where only it, and those judged worthy, could find it. Despite this, Dialga’s manipulation of time can sometimes pose risks. Certain alterations to the flow of time can cause distortions in space, which can anger Palkia, and if it causes too much damage, then it will also affect the Distortion World. Dialga still holds much regret for almost destroying the world once, in a fight with the Palkia, and Giratina still holds a deep grudge. It is this that has caused Dialga to know something terrible will soon occur, but it does not state what. It only believes in upholding the Legacy of Creation, the world created by Arceus.

Other: Arceus.

Name: Raine
Species: Dratini

Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave

Special Ability: Shed Skin- Raine sheds her delicate, deep blue skin quite frequently, and as a result, her scales always look sleek and shiny, like sapphires. However, the greatest advantage to her shedding, is that when she does shed, she is cured of all non-volatile status effects that might have been inflicted. This includes Paralysis, Freeze, and Sleep. The greatest advantage overall is that when she is Poisoned or Burned, her skin will shed instantly, regardless if she wants it to or not, before she can receive damage from it. It’s helpful, but can be considered annoying when fighting Poison or Fire Types.

Appearance: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) 170px-147Dratini Height: 5'11" Weight: 7.3 lbs.

Personality: Being shy, somewhat timid, and sensitive, Raine is someone who can be easily considered introverted or insecure by most people. However, her emotions aren’t shown in a traditional way, compared to others. Instead, she contains all her feelings, keeping them bottled up inside. She doesn’t say much against others, and can put up with a large amount of stress and suffering before she caves into pressure. Although she tries to hide her emotions, she gives off a sort of invisible vibe that can be sensed by others, hinting as to how she feels about something. Raine is also incredibly honest, not lying when asked to tell the truth, which makes it difficult for people to trust her with their secrets, although if asked by someone to tell them a secret, she will tell them that she is not allowed to say anything, and not go any further on the subject. She is also incredibly intelligent in various subjects, having a tendency to rattle off facts like a textbook when she is interested in something. She uses this knowledge to figure out problems. Despite typically being kind and gentle, Raine has a few things that make her angry. Calling her a liar, or calling her stupid, or even trying to undermine her good deeds, is a very quick way to make her dislike someone. She also is a very picky eater, and only likes the tastes of certain foods, being someone who must have once been some sort of connoisseur, as she knows how certain dishes or foods should taste, and can give helpful cooking advice, along with naming most ingredients most Pokémon can’t identify. Ironically, Raine only knows how to season food properly, and combine flavors. She has no talent as far as proper cooking temperature, or how to actually prepare food.

Despite all of this, Raine’s biggest problem was something that happened recently. She woke up on a lake shore lined with smooth stones, the clear, pristine water lapping lazily at its edges, with no knowledge of how she got there. She remembered that she was supposed to be human, but soon realized that she had somehow transformed into a Dratini. She remembers her name, but she can’t recall anything else. She wants to find out what happened to her, and why she can’t remember. Only, that’s not the only problem. She hid when she heard people approaching, and discovered it was actually a mixed group of Poliwhirl, Surskit, and Marill. The real scary part was, they were talking, and she was sure that Pokémon didn’t talk. It was for that reason she began to hide. However, she is becoming worried, as more Pokémon notice her shed skins around the lake.

Other: Arceus

Professor Toron

Name: Azar
Species: Larvesta

moves: ember, string shot

Special ability: Flame body- may burn the foe upon contact

Appearance: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Larvesta Height: 3'07" Weight: 63 lbs (that is one BIG bug)

Personality: Azar is an angry boy with a fiery temper. He can easily become frustrated with a task and then just lash out at everything. He thinks that he is the best, and anyone who tells him otherwise is going to be splattered. He is exceptionally angry and will easily flame up on others. Because he has no recollection of his past but does remember sort of being human, Azar has been exceptionally angry, now that he was been transformed into what he calls a "smoldering piece of fuzz".

other: Me

name: Palkia
species: Palkia

Moves: Spacial Rend, outrage, fire blast, hydro pump, thunder, magic coat, blizzard, Aerial ace

special ability: telepathy- cannot be damaged by allies

appearance: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Palkia Height: 13'09" Weight: 740.7 lbs

personality: As you all should know, Palkia is the creatore of space. It isn't exactly a fan of it's sibling Dialga, as time and space usually don't agree on a quantum physics level. Dialga is simply a thorn in Palkia's side, and it holds a grudge. If it wasn't enough that Dialga nearly destroyed the world that Palkia was sworn to protect, it would have been one thing. But now, he's transporting all of these humans over and turning them into Pokemon! He's practically tearing holes in Palkia's space for what seems to be fun! But, Palkia knows it cannot fight Dialga. Dialga is stronger, and another war like that would completely rend the world in two.

other: Arceus.

The Distortion God

Name: Giratina

Species: Renegade Pokémon

Origin Form Moves: Shadow Force, Dragon Claw, Earth Power, Dark Pulse.
Altered Form Moves: Dragon Breath, Scary Face

Special Ability: Pressure – A Pokémon uses twice the amount of energy for a single move when battling Giratina. When in Origin form Giratina has Levitate which causes ground based moves to miss.

Appearance:
Altered Form: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Giratina-altered Height: 14′ 9″ Weight: 1653.5 lbs.
Origin Form: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Giratina-origin Hight: 22′ 8″ Weight: 1433 lbs

Personality/ Description: Giratina is the ruler of the Distortion World which is a place where common knowledge is twisted and bizarre. The Distortion World also is the complete opposite to the world that Pokémon or humans call home. Giratina was banished to the Distortion World for committing acts of violence so horrible that no one ever speaks of what it did out of fear that Giratina might hear. Giratina is able to watch the Normal world through mirrors and reflective objects and is capable of dimensional travel from the Distortion world to the Normal World. However it can only visit one place in the Normal World where some say the dimensional boundaries of the two worlds are distorted. This place is a cemetery-like ruin known as Turnback Cave; a place where dead Pokémon are able to enter the physical world. The location of this cave has been lost and now is just a myth and has only been talked about in folk lore. Giratina’s appearance changes when it is in the Normal World to its Altered form which limits the full potential of its power. Giratina tends to have a bipolar nature and holds a deep grudge with Dialga, Palkia and Arceus for disrupting the Distortion World and for banishing it there. In fits of rage Giratina lashes out and destroys random objects in the Distortion World and since Giratina has been alone for so long it tends to talk to itself a lot. It is planning the ultimate revenge and its main goal for the moment is to obtain the Greousus Orb which will allow Giratina to retain its Origin Form in the Normal World.

Last edited by LadyVipera on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:31 am

Name: Azar

Species: Larvesta

moves: ember, string shot

Special ability: Flame body- may burn the foe upon contact

Appearance: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Larvesta Height: 3'07" Weight: 63 lbs (that is one BIG bug)

Personality: Azar is an angry boy with a fiery temper. He can easily become frustrated with a task and then just lash out at everything. He thinks that he is the best, and anyone who tells him otherwise is going to be splattered. He is exceptionally angry and will easily flame up on others. Because he has no recollection of his past but does remember sort of being human, Azar has been exceptionally angry, now that he was been transformed into what he calls a "smoldering piece of fuzz".

other: Me

also, I should probably inform you all that I shall be playing the part of Palkia in our little epic, as Vipera asked me to.

EDIT: heck, I'll do it anyways.

name: Palkia

species: Palkia

Moves: Spacial Rend, outrage, fire blast, hydro pump, thunder, magic coat, blizzard, Aerial ace

special ability: telepathy- cannot be damaged by allies

appearance: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Palkia Height: 13'09" Weight: 740.7 lbs

personality: As you all should know, Palkia is the creatore of space. It isn't exactly a fan of it's sibling Dialga, as time and space usually don't agree on a quantum physics level. Dialga is simply a thorn in Palkia's side, and it holds a grudge. If it wasn't enough that Dialga nearly destroyed the world that Palkia was sworn to protect, it would have been one thing. But now, he's transporting all of these humans over and turning them into Pokemon! He's practically tearing holes in Palkia's space for what seems to be fun! But, Palkia knows it cannot fight Dialga. Dialga is stronger, and another war like that would completely rend the world in two.

other: Arceus.

Last edited by Professor Toron on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm

It is I Giratina! I have finished my character sheet! By the way I think it would be cool to have a world map to go by eventually.

Name: Giratina

Species: Renegade Pokémon

Origin Form Moves: Shadow Force, Dragon Claw, Earth Power, Dark Pulse.
Altered Form Moves: Dragon Breath, Scary Face

Special Ability: Pressure – A Pokémon uses twice the amount of energy for a single move when battling Giratina. When in Origin form Giratina has Levitate which causes ground based moves to miss.

Appearance:
Altered Form: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Giratina-altered Height: 14′ 9″ Weight: 1653.5 lbs.
Origin Form: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Giratina-origin Hight: 22′ 8″ Weight: 1433 lbs

Personality/ Description: Giratina is the ruler of the Distortion World which is a place where common knowledge is twisted and bizarre. The Distortion World also is the complete opposite to the world that Pokémon or humans call home. Giratina was banished to the Distortion World for committing acts of violence so horrible that no one ever speaks of what it did out of fear that Giratina might hear. Giratina is able to watch the Normal world through mirrors and reflective objects and is capable of dimensional travel from the Distortion world to the Normal World. However it can only visit one place in the Normal World where some say the dimensional boundaries of the two worlds are distorted. This place is a cemetery-like ruin known as Turnback Cave; a place where dead Pokémon are able to enter the physical world. The location of this cave has been lost and now is just a myth and has only been talked about in folk lore. Giratina’s appearance changes when it is in the Normal World to its Altered form which limits the full potential of its power. Giratina tends to have a bipolar nature and holds a deep grudge with Dialga, Palkia and Arceus for disrupting the Distortion World and for banishing it there. In fits of rage Giratina lashes out and destroys random objects in the Distortion World and since Giratina has been alone for so long it tends to talk to itself a lot. It is planning the ultimate revenge and its main goal for the moment is to obtain the Greousus Orb which will allow Giratina to retain its Origin Form in the Normal World.

Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Maxx, did you even read the opening? It's like mystery dungeon. Your character wakes up, aware that they were once humans, as well as remembering their name, but aside from that, they don't remember anything. The humans before meeting Dialga encounter it without the aid of any pokemon, which is why it was impressed, and sent them into the pokemon world. You have to read the rules and the opening. The rules clearly stated that characters don't remember their past life when they wake up, and are only remember that somehow they are a human that mysteriously got turned into a pokemon. Trying to find out their pasts is what makes the RP unique, and allows character development. Most of the characters will become different people than from who they were as humans, because they don't feel numb to what they experience. Part of the reason they sought Dialga as humans was because they didn't enjoy life, and wanted an adventure, although reaching Dialga was an adventure in itself. It's part of why Dialga wiped their memories.

Also, there seems to be a lot more confusion than that. Legendary pokemon will not be entirely involved with normal pokemon. It will be legendaries fighting each other, and the normal pokemon seeking to resolve the conflict before it destroys the universe as a whole. Dialga and Palkia's conflict resolved itself awhile ago, by humans, and they now just feel grudging respect. They still argue and quarrel, but they won't outright try to kill each other. It's Giratina that's angry at Dialga and Palkia, and the story revolves around it.

Another, final issue, people, pokemon start with moves they can learn at level five, but they can have up to eight moves eventually, so legendaries can have more than four moves. The level 5 rule doesn't apply to the legendaries, so go ahead and give them eight moves.

Anyway, Giratina is acceptable, but Maxx, you need to change your sheets so they fit the plot.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:58 pm

Oh wow... Yeah, I read it, but apparently my brain wasn't connected to my hand when I wrote that...

Wow. I feel like such an idiot now.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Yeah, that's happened before when I've read books. I read the words, register them, but my mind doesn't actually read so much as entertain itself with looking at the letters. I forget moments later.
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:54 pm

I thought about giving Giratina 8 moves but I didn't feel like it needed them. I can always add those later. Also I made the Altered Form of Giratina have only the moves it would have at level 1 to stress how weak it is in the Normal World.

Also what if there is a dark side and hero side to the story? So characters would have the choice to join Giratina and be a bad guy or join Dialga or Palkia and be heroes. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:37 pm

I altered my sheets.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:02 pm

K, let me see, and approved, Distortion.

Much better, Maxx, but Palkia has to be capable of learning the moves. Palkia does not have the move 'Magic Coat' anywhere on the list of moves it can learn. I accept the Larvesta and Palkia both, but please make sure that they can be learned.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:27 pm

LadyVipera wrote:
K, let me see, and approved, Distortion.

Much better, Maxx, but Palkia has to be capable of learning the moves. Palkia does not have the move 'Magic Coat' anywhere on the list of moves it can learn. I accept the Larvesta and Palkia both, but please make sure that they can be learned.

Magic coat is from the HG/SS move tutor.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Ah, then the list I'm using is outdated!

Also, my first true character is a Dratini named Raine

Name: Raine

Species: Dratini

Moves: Wrap, Leer, Thunder Wave

Special Ability: Shed Skin- Raine sheds her delicate, deep blue skin quite frequently, and as a result, her scales always look sleek and shiny, like sapphires. However, the greatest advantage to her shedding, is that when she does shed, she is cured of all non-volatile status effects that might have been inflicted. This includes Paralysis, Freeze, and Sleep. The greatest advantage overall is that when she is Poisoned or Burned, her skin will shed instantly, regardless if she wants it to or not, before she can receive damage from it. It’s helpful, but can be considered annoying when fighting Poison or Fire Types.

Appearance: The Legacy of Creation (OOC) 170px-147Dratini Height: 5'11" Weight: 7.3 lbs.

Personality: Being shy, somewhat timid, and sensitive, Raine is someone who can be easily considered introverted or insecure by most people. However, her emotions aren’t shown in a traditional way, compared to others. Instead, she contains all her feelings, keeping them bottled up inside. She doesn’t say much against others, and can put up with a large amount of stress and suffering before she caves into pressure. Although she tries to hide her emotions, she gives off a sort of invisible vibe that can be sensed by others, hinting as to how she feels about something. Raine is also incredibly honest, not lying when asked to tell the truth, which makes it difficult for people to trust her with their secrets, although if asked by someone to tell them a secret, she will tell them that she is not allowed to say anything, and not go any further on the subject. She is also incredibly intelligent in various subjects, having a tendency to rattle off facts like a textbook when she is interested in something. She uses this knowledge to figure out problems. Despite typically being kind and gentle, Raine has a few things that make her angry. Calling her a liar, or calling her stupid, or even trying to undermine her good deeds, is a very quick way to make her dislike someone. She also is a very picky eater, and only likes the tastes of certain foods, being someone who must have once been some sort of connoisseur, as she knows how certain dishes or foods should taste, and can give helpful cooking advice, along with naming most ingredients most Pokémon can’t identify. Ironically, Raine only knows how to season food properly, and combine flavors. She has no talent as far as proper cooking temperature, or how to actually prepare food.

Despite all of this, Raine’s biggest problem was something that happened recently. She woke up on a lake shore lined with smooth stones, the clear, pristine water lapping lazily at its edges, with no knowledge of how she got there. She remembered that she was supposed to be human, but soon realized that she had somehow transformed into a Dratini. She remembers her name, but she can’t recall anything else. She wants to find out what happened to her, and why she can’t remember. Only, that’s not the only problem. She hid when she heard people approaching, and discovered it was actually a mixed group of Poliwhirl, Surskit, and Marill. The real scary part was, they were talking, and she was sure that Pokémon didn’t talk. It was for that reason she began to hide. However, she is becoming worried, as more Pokémon notice her shed skins around the lake.

Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 12:16 am

Cool! I might make a character who's a Gible, Cubone, Zorua, or Duskull as well. I'm deciding between those 4.

Vipes, are you going to join Pokemon Violet?
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:28 pm

I've been thinking up for characters.

Also, the reason for a Dratini, is because they're sort of rare and unique. I consider them to be both cute and beautiful at the same time. Also, their usual behavior fits the character, which would support why Raine was turned into a Dratini.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:18 pm

300 volts for thread revival.

---

clear.

---

CLEAR!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:08 pm

Well, we need more than two characters to start, and legendaries don't count.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Ok. I might make a Whismur or Piplup.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 11:01 pm

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:02 pm

Name: Sonsho

species: Pawniard

moves: leer, scratch, psycho cut (this is an egg move. if you don't want it here, I'll get rid of it)

ability: defiant-cutting his stats ticks him off, causing his attack to raise.

appearance:

The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Pawniard
Height: 1’08” weight: 22.5lbs

personality: Sonsho is a very angry young man. He is constantly lashing out at the world and staring daggers at his enemies (punspunspuns). He can often be sharp with people and is quick to cut his losses and move on (these puns must be killing you). He is very sharp of mind and quick-witted, and is a bit of a tactical prodigy. He feels so diminutive as a Pawniard, as he has to follow the orders of his Bisharp master. Sonsho really doesn't like to follow orders. He dreams of the day that he can evolve into a Bisharp and stab that fool of a pack leader he has in the back, though for now just plans his extravagant plans to take over the world in silence.

other: Arceus

I will soon have a third character up.
Back to top Go down
LadyVipera
Ace Trainer
LadyVipera

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:05 pm

Kay, just don't forget they were once humans and have amnesia. That would normally bug people.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 11:37 pm

LadyVipera wrote:
Kay, just don't forget they were once humans and have amnesia. That would normally bug people.

It will. Don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:30 am

I'm not really into the mystery dungeon games, although I do have blue. But a roleplay where you can be a Pokemon does sound tempting…
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:42 am

Can characters evolve?

Name: Cale

Age: ? (Technically 0, since he just gained this body. If you mean his human age, he doesn't remember it.)

Species: Zubat (sorry, I know you all wanted it. First come, first serve.)

Moves: Leech Life, Supersonic

Special Ability: Inner Focus: This Pokemon's powerful self-control keeps it from flinching when surprised or struck.
Hidden Ability (Will this be used?): Infiltrator: This Pokemon is good at sneaking past defenses such as Reflect, Light Screen, Safeguard, and Mist.

Appearance: A smallish blue Pokemon with a sleek body and very long, thin legs that are best for hanging but can be used for standing if needed. Its neckless, round head is mostly a big mouth with large upper and lower fangs. Its eyes are small and squinted almost to nothing in bright light, and its ears are large and foxlike. Its two membranous wings are blue behind and purple underneath, as are the insides of its ears.

Personality: Has a dry, sarcastic wit that can be very insulting when he tries. Hard to get rid of when you don't want him around, but his irritating following is really a sign of friendship: when around someone he dislikes he's more likely to leave instead of stay and bother them. He's in denial slightly about his transformation into a Pokemon and regards himself as a human inconvenienced by a temporary setback, despite not remembering his past life.

Back to top Go down
Ultra
Magikarp Angler
Ultra

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:22 am

I think this died before the forum went on hold.

Last edited by UltraCRAZYone on Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
Triop5
Preschooler

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:26 pm

[looks at previous post] Wow, it's been months... Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legacy of Creation (OOC)   The Legacy of Creation (OOC) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Legacy of Creation (OOC)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: Roleplay :: OOC Threads-
Jump to: