Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Epic combos!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

Epic combos!  Empty
PostSubject: Epic combos!    Epic combos!  EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:05 pm

This thread is here for people to post their best battle combos! Battle combos are one or more moves used in succession to devastate opponents. Combos can also be between abilities and attacks, like the ability Rock Head and Double Edge. You can also post item/attack combos!

I'll list all combos here:

1. substitute and taunt- excellent for fighting weaker foes! Taunt causes your opponents to only be able to attack, and substitute takes damage for you, rendering the enemy Pokemon completely useless!

2. sunny day and solarbeam- allows solarbeam to be a one turn attack, cranking out massive damage!
Back to top Go down
https://clubdeoxys.forumotion.com
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

Epic combos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic combos!    Epic combos!  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Smeargle:

Moves:
-Spore
-Lock on
-Sher cold
-Substitute
Item:Focus sash
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

Epic combos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic combos!    Epic combos!  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:19 pm

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:

Smeargle:

Moves:
-Spore
-Lock on
-Sher cold
-Substitute
Item:Focus sash

Oh wow. With a good speed nature that would be near impossible to beat 1v1.
Back to top Go down
Red
The Man, the myth, the legend
Red

Epic combos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic combos!    Epic combos!  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:31 pm

STEP 1)

Obtain the following Pokemon with the following moves:
A Snorlax with Belly Drum
A very fast Smeargle with Spore
A Snorlax with Baton Pass
A Magikarp with a focus sash

STEP 2)

Enter a battle with Smeargle leading, and spam spore on your opponents team, if things work right, you should put your opponent's pokemon to sleep for a few turns. If your smerg

STEP 3)

Switch out to your snorlax and use the move Belly drum to maximize attack while your opponent is asleep.

STEP 4)

Baton pass to your Magikarp.

STEP 5)

Proceed to sweep with a Magikarp.
Back to top Go down
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

Epic combos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic combos!    Epic combos!  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 11:54 pm

Smeargle has plenty of other options aside from sporing.

P.S. I actually have this Smergle (the one I mentioned). Also taking advantage the ability Moody he can quickly become an unfair baton passer himself. You can skip the middle man of Snorlax. My personal opinion, MagiKarp stopped being funny a long time ago. I was actually just using Smergle to get this topic going but I don't want to talk about him too much because he's a gimmick.

To keep this going. I will quote Smogon:

Quote :
Beat Up forms the basis of the "TerraCott" combo: a Whimsicott attacks its Terrakion partner with Beat Up, raising Terrakion's Attack four stages via Justified (assuming no team members have fainted), while Terrakion decimates the opponent with its STAB Rock Slide. The strategy is effective, but it's usually well prepared for by experienced VGC Players. Still, Beat Up's ability to indirectly wipe out two opponents on the first turn of a double battle is fantastic.

Essentially you raise your atk stat four stages and attack on the same turn. I encountered this combo once while playing wifi and I nearly had a heart attack. Why it had the be Whimsicott and not another pkn im not sure.
Back to top Go down
Professor Toron
Pokemon Professor
Professor Toron

Epic combos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic combos!    Epic combos!  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:58 am

GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ wrote:
Smeargle has plenty of other options aside from sporing.

P.S. I actually have this Smergle (the one I mentioned). Also taking advantage the ability Moody he can quickly become an unfair baton passer himself. You can skip the middle man of Snorlax. My personal opinion, MagiKarp stopped being funny a long time ago. I was actually just using Smergle to get this topic going but I don't want to talk about him too much because he's a gimmick.

To keep this going. I will quote Smogon:

Quote :
Beat Up forms the basis of the "TerraCott" combo: a Whimsicott attacks its Terrakion partner with Beat Up, raising Terrakion's Attack four stages via Justified (assuming no team members have fainted), while Terrakion decimates the opponent with its STAB Rock Slide. The strategy is effective, but it's usually well prepared for by experienced VGC Players. Still, Beat Up's ability to indirectly wipe out two opponents on the first turn of a double battle is fantastic.

Essentially you raise your atk stat four stages and attack on the same turn. I encountered this combo once while playing wifi and I nearly had a heart attack. Why it had the be Whimsicott and not another pkn im not sure.

Cuz Terracott sounds bawss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epic combos!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic combos!    Epic combos!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Epic combos!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Club Deoxys  :: Trainer Corner :: Trainer Corner-
Jump to: