Club Deoxys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Club Deoxys! This forum is dedicated to Pokemon Battling, trading, and roleplaying! All are welcome to join!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Join the Club Deoxys Official Opening tournament today in the Tournaments section!
Welcome to the forum CrossBunnE, our newest member!

Battle Challenges Inc.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Green Charizard
The Genie
Green Charizard

Battle Challenges Inc. Empty
PostSubject: Battle Challenges Inc.   Battle Challenges Inc. EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:15 pm

Battle Challenges Inc.

Ever find your self just have a boring single battle using the same Pokemon you always use? Well here at Battle Challenges Inc. you can develop new battle challenges. Battle Challenges are a set of rules that both battlers agree to use in their match. That way you can mix things up instead of going through the same old boring battle.

So you've now looked over the challenges and decided that your ready to make your own. Well all you have to do is fill out this form.

Name: Name of Challenge
Creator: Your name
Description: Describe the Challenge
Rules: The rules of your challenge

Official Challenges

The Eviolite Challenge
Creator: Green Charizard

Description: In this challenge your only allowed to use pokemon that aren't fully evolved. Simple enough.

Rules
1. No fully evolved Pokemon
2. Your Pokemon may hold as many eviolites as you want but only 1 of every other type of item (ex. I could have 4 eviolites on my team but only 1 leftovers)
3. You may not have more than one of the exact same pokemon on your team.
4. No Hacks
5. Substitutions are allowed on both sides

The Fish Tank Challenge

Description: In this challenge your only allowed to use pokemon that look like animals and/or plants that could be put into a fish tank. Yes this challenge has a lot of water types but it also has a plenty of pokemon that aren't water types such as Eelektross and Tangela. If you think there is a pokemon that I missed on the list feel free to post and tell me.

Rules
1. Only these pokemon are allowed (pokemon are seperated into sections to help explain what I think they would be like in a fish tank)
Pokemon allowed:
2. You may not use more than one hold item
4. No Hacks

The ABC Challenge

Description: You must choose three pokemon who's first name starts with letters that are next to each other in the alphabet. (Ex. ABC Arbok, Butterfree, and Crobat or STU Sandslash, Togekiss, and Umbreon) These pokemon must also be used in their alphabetical order. Nicknames do not count.

Rules
1. Pokemon match description above
2. You may not use more than one hold item
4. No Hacks
5. Substitutions are not allowed
6. Battle type is single (1 on 1)
7. No uber Pokemon

The Metronome Challenge

Description: Your only allowed to use the move metronome in this challenge. That's it.

Rules
1. Pokemon must know move metronome and is only allowed to use that move.
2. No Hacks
3. Substitutions are allowed

The Mono Color Challenge

Description: In this challenge your only allowed to use pokemon that are the same color as each other. For example using pokemon that are only the color green.

Rules
1. Use only pokemon of the same color
2. Both sides may choose there color or both may use the same color.
4. No Hacks
6. Shiny pokemon can be used but the color category is dependent on the shiny sprite. (Ex: shiny charmander would be used on a yellow team while normal charmander would be used on an orange team.)

Last edited by Green Charizard on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonwars.forumotion.com/
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ
Cute Couple Davy
GᴜᴄᴄɪPᴏᴏᴄʜɪᴇ

PostSubject: Re: Battle Challenges Inc.   Battle Challenges Inc. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Cool challenges! Only problem is it will take a lot of time to train a team. This is why I like battle simulators such as Pokemon Online. The battles are less enjoyable but you can pick out whatever specs you want on your team instantly. I'd love to do one of these challenges but it would take me ages.
Back to top Go down
The Distortion God
Cute Couple Krissy
The Distortion God

PostSubject: Re: Battle Challenges Inc.   Battle Challenges Inc. EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:57 pm

I like the idea Green, there is a lot of potential with having specified challenges/restrictions like these. I like the sound of the Evolite Challenge; I just might have to train some pokes for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle Challenges Inc.   Battle Challenges Inc. Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Challenges Inc.
Page 1 of 1